GOGO Loader!!

hankdean

I love the pink!
Reaction score
k I do my bitchen in the chatbox but i'll give props a Hi5!!

The most recent loader just told me to go download and update. I APPRECIATE THAT!!! I see "now" the benefits of the loader. You have outdone yourself and even the popup looks nice!! either or thanks again man i really appreciate it.

Just wish it would auto detect if your currently using the new version, and if not THEN give you a pop up box.

I know I can turn this feature off - which in itself defeats the purpose of me knowing when I'm outdated again since I have turned it off due to annoyance.

Just my 2cp

Just wish it would auto detect if your currently using the new version, and if not THEN give you a pop up box.

I know I can turn this feature off - which in itself defeats the purpose of me knowing when I'm outdated again since I have turned it off due to annoyance.

Just my 2cp

It does. The tray message is just an informational message, as an FYI. It can be any kind of message we might need to send you, and not necessarily what the latest compile version is.

If you are not using the latest compile, you will get a popup warning window when you start the loader telling you so, and it is very clear on that case. :)

htw

I will give hugs and kisses when it will just download the new MQ2 totally when I need it. Until then it stays in the blah category. I do understand the need for it from the devs points of view though.. so I promise not to bitch too much... just every thread I see on the subject (j/k hehe)

I will give hugs and kisses when it will just download the new MQ2 totally when I need it. Until then it stays in the blah category. I do understand the need for it from the devs points of view though.. so I promise not to bitch too much... just every thread I see on the subject (j/k hehe)

HAH. Well, I would hate to put you in the Premium (restricted) group, so you can't shoutbox, post, or PM. ;);)

The FAQ I posted does mention that. A lot of what the loader has helped us with is related to helping us help end users, and you guys don't see on your end. Of course, it has also been a big help with making those blatant sharers stop (even though we haven't cracked down on everyone.. *yet*).

The automatic updating of the plugins, etc., I have been working on for quite some time, but there is RL, family, other projects, fixes, patchdays, and just being plain tired, that have kept it on the "not quite ready for deployment" list. Once I am finished, you won't even need to download a zip from here any more if you don't want to. When the compile is up, and you patch, it'll just download all the stuff for you. That will be customizable to a certain extent, so that people who do their own compile won't get the plugins they compile themselves (or get elsewhere) overwritten.

At any rate, thanks for your comments guys. Myself, I am still trying to wake up today (tonight)!!

htw