I know it will be ready when its ready asking if there is a general idea

Dealings

Reaction score
I have always loathed the is it ready yet, how about now what about now wait now stuff

I don't need a definitive time frame but some generality to not check this website multiple times would be nice

Hey Man it will be at least a week
Hey its almost there should be within this time frame
Sorry we have no idea how to fix it, were starting from scratch and you should consider alternative ways to box for now

Again what I mostly want to avoid is to keep checking blindly, a general timeframe would be great

Reactions: MissTerious
Fry - Today at 3:17 PM
still working on issues. No eta.

3:18 PM
RG's got it all updated to 64 on test, where we didn't. It's really my fault, sorry
😦

Progress is happening, it's just a big job.

from his post in discord. Also, https://www.mmobugs.com/files/MQNext-Live-16-Feb-2022-Basic.zip for the basic mq without all the mmobugs stuff that is the problem

Fry - Today at 3:17 PM
still working on issues. No eta.

RG's got it all updated to 64 on test, where we didn't. It's really my fault, sorry
😦

Progress is happening, it's just a big job.

from his post in discord. Also, https://www.mmobugs.com/files/MQNext-Live-16-Feb-2022-Basic.zip for the basic mq without all the mmobugs stuff that is the problem
Do you know how to get the upgraded maps added to this basic version?
That is the only thing I am really missing at this point.

I am not sure what upgraded maps you are referring to. Mq2map is part of the basic.

I am really sorry about the delay. We still have a bunch of issues to sort still. It's really impossible to give a time frame. I hope this weekend but I could be totally wrong.

Again I am really sorry.

Reactions: Wolfy and nils
This may not help in this situation, but in my programming days this helped (it also helped with other issues in life).

Go to a sit down restaurant you enjoy, order your favorite mean - splurge on the good items. When it gets to the table, close your eyes and just smell the aroma. Hold your breath with a deep 10-15 second breath of that outstanding meal and SLOWLY open your eyes while looking at the plate and exhaling. Enjoy the meal and about 50% of the time, the solution will come to you before you reach your car.

When that didn't work, I'd go to bed early (like 2 hours) with the problem on mind. Lay there and think about it for about an hour and then go to sleep. During the night, the answer would usually come along. Just be ready to record the answer when you wake up.

When that doesn't work, find a different problem to work on.

Little side note. If the other problem is a sex problem, don't go to bed with that on your mind. The old Redd Foxx doing Confucius joke of: Boy who goes to bed with sex problem on mind, wakes with solution on hand. It was funny because it was accurate.