Glowing Globes

ticker000

Reaction score
I was curious if there was an easy way to locate glowing globes on the map. I'm trying to do collections for all my boxes but locating the globes is a pain since they can't be targeted and blend in with the maps. So far the easiest way I have found is use myseq but would rather just use the mq2 map. I didn't know if anyone had a better method or a trick that I haven't thought of in order to find them.

To be honest, I did not know about /items.

Thanks Eqmule!

If they do show up in /items you can target them with /itemtarget and pick them up with /click left item

If they do show up in /items you can target them with /itemtarget and pick them up with /click left item

That warps you though, correct?

I have never and will never implement anything that warps you or activate any kind of active hack in macroquest.
Therefore: no it does not warp you. It just clicks the item if you are within range of it.

The latest zip also has a new Method to pick up ground items which is just called .Grab

So you can do /echo ${Ground[glowing].Grab} and if you are within 20 feet of the glowing globe it will pick it up...