Fkin Vroom

As far as slap sticks not lasting long....no clue...had a Volkswagon beetle with one, and the honda fit had paddle shifters....never had any transmission issues with any of them. But neither one saw over 40k miles in my household. And my car comes with a 100k mile powertrain warranty...so they would lose a ton of money on making a transmission that breaks down as much as you say.

Yet you say American is better when you have never really put the vw or the fit to the test and actually put over 100k miles on it.

You do not need a 100k warranty when your product is known to last. You need a 100k warranty when your last 15 years of models have had major issues with the first 60k miles.

American auto companies have a bad name for a reason. If you refuse to take the blinders off and admit. Made in America does not mean its better.

Thats the same warranty honda and toyota offer....

No, I believe Americans(you) are stupid and gullible.

I know from experience that all that BS is false.

At work
3 Dodges
2 Chevy
2 Toyotas
1 Suzuki.

Guess which 2 cars have been in the shop more than twice this year? If you guess Toyota, grats, you win!

Do some research on the subject.

Just out of curiosity.. who makes Toyota? Actually what geographical location is it designed in. What location are most Toyotas that are sold in the US manufactured at?

Now back to case in point... What area do I support?

You honestly, are telling me, that you are as gullible as everyone else in the country and think that the major boost to the economy comes from the manufacturing?

Let me try to explain this to you.

When you pay $30,000 for a toyota. maybe $1 grand of that goes to a worker in America. $5,000 to taxes in America. The rest goes back to the company in japan, whether it be engineers, CEOs, whatever.

When you pay $30,000 to ford, probably 1 grand goes to workers here. 2 grand in mexico. 5grand to uncle sam and the rest goes to the company here. Lets say, the CEOs. Who buy other cars here, and invest in the stockmarket here, and buy groceries here.

Manufacturing != The majority of the economy boost. As a matter of fact is a very small portion of it. Hence why toyota does it, so that people will say. Im not neglecting America! They have American workers! derpa der.

AND AFTER all that BS.

American Car companies still have more workers here than jap traps, so there is really no ground to stand on when arguing that.

Last edited:
personally i've owned 3 honda's 2 fords 1 chevy

2 of the 3 honda's had 250k+ miles the 3rd i'm still driving without any major problems.

2 fords and 1 chevy

truck i had was a 96 ford ranger, and i had constant probs with it.
Chevy i did return as a lemon
other ford got to 185k miles (70k i put on it) and had to sell to a scrap yard because thats all it was worth.

in my experience of my 30 years , those foreign cars outlast.

Just my 2cp/exp

As far as slap sticks not lasting long....no clue...had a Volkswagon beetle with one, and the honda fit had paddle shifters....never had any transmission issues with any of them. But neither one saw over 40k miles in my household. And my car comes with a 100k mile powertrain warranty...so they would lose a ton of money on making a transmission that breaks down as much as you say.

Yet you say American is better when you have never really put the vw or the fit to the test and actually put over 100k miles on it.

You do not need a 100k warranty when your product is known to last. You need a 100k warranty when your last 15 years of models have had major issues with the first 60k miles.

American auto companies have a bad name for a reason. If you refuse to take the blinders off and admit. Made in America does not mean its better.

Thats the same warranty honda and toyota offer....

No, I believe Americans(you) are stupid and gullible.

I know from experience that all that BS is false.

At work
3 Dodges
2 Chevy
2 Toyotas
1 Suzuki.

Guess which 2 cars have been in the shop more than twice this year? If you guess Toyota, grats, you win!

Do some research on the subject.

Just out of curiosity.. who makes Toyota? Actually what geographical location is it designed in. What location are most Toyotas that are sold in the US manufactured at?

Now back to case in point... What area do I support?

You honestly, are telling me, that you are as gullible as everyone else in the country and think that the major boost to the economy comes from the manufacturing?

Let me try to explain this to you.

When you pay $30,000 for a toyota. maybe $1 grand of that goes to a worker in America. $5,000 to taxes in America. The rest goes back to the company in japan, whether it be engineers, CEOs, whatever.

When you pay $30,000 to ford, probably 1 grand goes to workers here. 2 grand in mexico. 5grand to uncle sam and the rest goes to the company here. Lets say, the CEOs. Who buy other cars here, and invest in the stockmarket here, and buy groceries here.

Manufacturing != The majority of the economy boost. As a matter of fact is a very small portion of it. Hence why toyota does it, so that people will say. Im not neglecting America! They have American workers! derpa der.

AND AFTER all that BS.

American Car companies still have more workers here than jap traps, so there is really no ground to stand on when arguing that.

No you retarded ass clown.... WE FUCKING AMERICANS PUT THE SHIT TOGETHER HALF ASSED SO IT FUCKING BREAKS. Sure some of it is design flaws.

The only reason we have Toyota plants in the US is because its cheaper to build them here paying our wages then shipping them.

Ford has a kick ass car that gets like 45-50 mpg.... Guess what they wont release it in the US because we do not have a Ford manufacturing plant that can assemble it.

Before you go off any more on economy and America. Shut the fuck up go server our country then come back and try to lecture me about how I am ruining it because I will buy a BMW/Mercedes/VW/Volvo/Most Any Euro car over American.

I don't need to "server" our country to have an opinion.

People like you have no right to bitch about the economy.

My first car when I turned 16 was a Ford Explorer! By time I got done with it we had put 475k miles on it lol! Next car was a chevy camaro, stick shift (old style) which was ok but it was only V6 because my dad didnt trust me with the "power" of a V8 at 17 years old lol. Now im driving a chevy Z71 which I love! My girlfriend has a Ford and I just dont like it any where near my chevy. IMO I will be sticking with chevy as long as I can, although the Toyota Tundra's are supposed to be pretty amazing trucks also so I may look into those as well for my next car.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazin..._autos+--+lifestyle+subindex+page_top+stories

this is why ford won't sell it in America, facts are so fun to neglect aren't they? It clearly isn't ONLY because we can't assemble them here. I believe thats how the stereotype came into existence anyways.

I know why its not being sold here. Does not change my statement one bit.

As for this

You are right you don't need to serve our country in order to have an opinion. I served our country to give your bitchy little ass the option to shit talk all you want.

You should at least show respect for those that actually make that possible for you. Because while that was made possible for you, we also made it possible to actually be able to buy things not made in the US(things actually built to last). Saying I am destroying our economy is extremely disrespectful, and straight naive. Then again at 22, I thought I knew more then I know now. Ignorance is bliss.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazin..._autos+--+lifestyle+subindex+page_top+stories

this is why ford won't sell it in America, facts are so fun to neglect aren't they? It clearly isn't ONLY because we can't assemble them here. I believe thats how the stereotype came into existence anyways.

As for this

You are right you don't need to serve our country in order to have an opinion. I served our country to give your bitchy little ass the option to shit talk all you want.

You should at least show respect for those that actually make that possible for you. Because while that was made possible for you, we also made it possible to actually be able to buy things not made in the US(things actually built to last). Saying I am destroying our economy is extremely disrespectful, and straight naive. Then again at 22, I thought I knew more then I know now. Ignorance is bliss.

Don't give me that bullshit. Valor is dead. 1% of the armed forced joined because of valor and protecting freedom. 99% joined because it was a sweet paying gig because they couldn't make it to college or a decent paying job without it.

Way to play the V card.

Last edited:

As for this

Don't give me that bullshit. Valor is dead. 1% of the armed forced joined because of valor and protecting freedom. 99% joined because it was a sweet paying gig because they couldn't make it to college or a decent paying job without it.

Way to play the V card.

You once again show how moronic you are.

Man the fuck up or shut up. Then again you don't have too. Others are already doing it for you. I would say less then 30 % of our forces are their because of those reasons. A lot easier ways to make 1200 a month. With way less work and way less chance of getting killed. Live fire drills are still extremely risky even if you are not deployed.

Then again you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Just because you don't apparently have any valor, please don't type cast the rest of our soldiers as you.

Last edited:
Haha, did I strike a nerve on poor little JJ?

Why don't you find a list of the best and brightest and see how many of them served in the military? =)

Do you shut out the real world intentionally or does it come natural?

Haha, did I strike a nerve on poor little JJ?

Why don't you find a list of the best and brightest and see how many of them served in the military? =)

Do you shut out the real world intentionally or does it come natural?

Maybe I am stupid but I have no idea how/what this comment means.

as for a nerve. Very few things get to me, questioning my patriotism is one of them. Specially from snot nosed bitches.

Last edited:
Here is my new Vroom!

camaroSmall.jpg

Yes it's a 5 speed (manual)
V8 350 engine

Right now it has about 325 hp and I've got a little work to do to it :)

Oh and yes the z28 emblem is upside down.. whoever painted it apparently didn't know the right way to put it back on lol =P

Last edited: