Fkin Vroom

Very nice ride bro! Shoulda got a stick imo though lol

Well i take back what I said! Even the 2010 camaro are 3700 pounds!

Still a very nice car demon, I wouldn't mind having one lol!

Should've gotten a true american muscle car... the camaro!

Hehe, but grats on your ride. Having a new car is always nice and if it's what you like then it's perfect! :)

And no 3800 lbs is not heavy for an american muscle car. It's about average. I think the mustang is the lightest american muscle car, weighing it at around 3600, but I could be wrong.

Between here are the V6 Camaro specs :) 304 hp! :)

Code:
Vehicle
Model year	2010
Make	Chevrolet
Model	Camaro
Style	2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Base MSRP	$27,725
Options on test vehicle	RS Package ($1,450 -- includes 20-by-8-inch front and 20-by-9-inch rear painted aluminum wheels with midnight silver finish, body-color roof-ditch molding, HID headlamps with halo ring, rear spoiler, RS unique taillamps); Six-Speed Automatic Transmission ($1,185); Compact Spare Tire ($150).
As-tested MSRP	$30,115
Drivetrain
Drive type	Rear-wheel drive
Engine type	V6
Displacement (cc/cu-in)	3,564cc (217 cu-in)
Block/head material	Aluminum/aluminum
Valvetrain	Double overhead camshaft
Compression ratio (x:1)	11.3
Redline (rpm)	6,700
Horsepower (hp @ rpm)	304 @ 6,400
Torque (lb-ft @ rpm)	273 @ 5,200
Transmission type	Six-speed automatic
Transmission and axle ratios (x:1)	I= 4.06, II = 2.37, III = 1.55, IV = 1.16, V = 0.85, VI = 0.67, R = 3.20, Final = 3.27

Track Test Results
0-45 mph (sec.)	4.3
0-60 mph (sec.)	6.7
0-75 mph (sec.)	9.5
1/4-mile (sec. @ mph)	14.8 @ 94.1
0-60 with 1 foot of rollout (sec.)	6.4
Braking, 30-0 mph (ft.)	28
60-0 mph (ft.)	109
Slalom, 6 x 100 ft. (mph)	66.1
Skid pad, 200-ft. diameter (lateral g)	0.83
Sound level @ idle (dB)	42.3
@ Full throttle (dB)	76.6
@ 70 mph cruise (dB)	62.1

Dimensions & Capacities
Curb weight, mfr. claim (lbs.)	3,741
Curb weight, as tested (lbs.)	3,822
Weight distribution, as tested, f/r (%)	51.8
Length (in.)	190.4
Width (in.)	75.5
Height (in.)	54.2
Wheelbase (in.)	112.3
Track, front (in.)	63.7
Track, rear (in.)	64.1
Turning circle (ft.)	37.7
Legroom, front (in.)	42.4
Legroom, rear (in.)	29.9
Headroom, front (in.)	37.4
Headroom, rear (in.)	35.3
Shoulder room, front (in.)	56.9
Shoulder room, rear (in.)	42.5
Seating capacity	4
Cargo volume (cu-ft)	11.3

This is like getting a v6 mustang instead of a v8. They looked cool but that is all it comes down too. I can almost see the not going with the v8 but what and the fuck would you get an automatic for?

That being said.

Wanna race?

it looks a nice car im not arguing that, but i thught in general that these american muscle cars where alot faster then that.

alot of the cars on my car club are doing 0-62 in less then 5 seconds and 180+ mph. most of them are 2 litre turbos. mine was a 2.0 4 cylinder turbo, 305 bhp. 0-62 4.9 seconds quater in 12.8 seconds 165 mph (gearbox limited).

over in the uk theres hardly any big american muscle cars, hence i only know what you see on tv.

do alot of people buy these big cars and then supercharge them or turbo them?

btw demon thats a hell of alot of money to spend on a car !! rich ass :D

Automatic is less work, and if I want to manually change gears it has the option to do that =p.

Though I do agree a manual is "cooler" I've never been one to inconvenience myself out of coolness. And I was actually wondering when it was going to be commented on, tis why I took a picture of the inside!

it looks a nice car im not arguing that, but i thught in general that these american muscle cars where alot faster then that.

alot of the cars on my car club are doing 0-62 in less then 5 seconds and 180+ mph. most of them are 2 litre turbos. mine was a 2.0 4 cylinder turbo, 305 bhp. 0-62 4.9 seconds quater in 12.8 seconds 165 mph (gearbox limited).

over in the uk theres hardly any big american muscle cars, hence i only know what you see on tv.

do alot of people buy these big cars and then supercharge them or turbo them?

btw demon thats a hell of alot of money to spend on a car !! rich ass :D

Aye the best thing about American cars are that they are huge, can fit anything you want into that bad baby. I could drop a grand into it and bring it up to 320 HP. with 5 grand I could break 500. hence why the Hemi is a dumb idea imo.

Thought I probably never will. I floored it yesterday and thought the front wheels were going to come off the ground. with 500 HP i'd probably cut a back flip =p

Oh and Challenger > Camero

1.) Everyone and their mama has a Camero
2.) Challenger looks more Classic
3.) I drive a Challenger, therefore, Challenger > Camero

Last edited:
Heh, where I live, everyone and their mother and 5th cousin has the 90s model mustang. Those are way too common for me to even consider getting one. Not many have the Challenger or the Camaro yet though.

Automatic is less work, and if I want to manually change gears it has the option to do that =p.

Though I do agree a manual is "cooler" I've never been one to inconvenience myself out of coolness. And I was actually wondering when it was going to be commented on, tis why I took a picture of the inside!

I learned to drive a manual and that's all I've ever driven. I agree it can be extra work, but I like the extra control I always have over the car, and I think it helps keep me focused while I'm driving too.

All that being said, nice paint job. And for a muscle car, I do like the body.

Thanks NBK!

and mr. Gnome.

In all honestly I don't know how to drive a stick. I learned how to drive one, and day 2 I had an accident due to me fking it up. I've had a fear of manuals since then, and I don't intend on fixing that fear on the most expensive car I have ever owned lol.

Thanks NBK!

and mr. Gnome.

In all honestly I don't know how to drive a stick. I learned how to drive one, and day 2 I had an accident due to me fking it up. I've had a fear of manuals since then, and I don't intend on fixing that fear on the most expensive car I have ever owned lol.

I agree on the stick thing, my dad taught me to drive on a stick (r.i.p dad!), which was soooo smart. That being said, I hate driving sticks, they are a pain in the butt, they take too much effort, I'll take my automatics anyday now. I don't regret knowing how to use a stick when needed though ;)

I've been driving a stick since day 1. No complaints at all. At this point in my life it is something that just happens without thought.

wow i cant believe so many americans use auto. do you lot do much racing then as it would suck to race using an auto!

Yeah...but can you see? xD I love my 89 volvo wagon. Sure it isn't 0-60 in 8 seconds like yours...or even 16...maybe not even 20...But at least I can see!

Beautiful car though. I really do like the classic-modern looking cars.

wow i cant believe so many americans use auto. do you lot do much racing then as it would suck to race using an auto!

My car(and most new cars) can actually manually change gears if wanted. The transmissions can change gears faster than a human, so really, even in racing, the auto would be better in my car.

My car(and most new cars) can actually manually change gears if wanted. The transmissions can change gears faster than a human, so really, even in racing, the auto would be better in my car.

Drive a real stick then tell me that slap stick shit is shifting. Its no where near the same.

As for the effort thing of driving a stick, its a reflex, for the first 6 months after trading in my 318is for a ML500 I was still hitting my break trying to hit my clutch every time I came to a stop in a hurry. That was over 2 years ago. I still when I have to hit my breaks for something in the road I reach for my stick shift hit my clutch then break as I try to downshift.

Something you cannt really do with a slap stick