Fix for Character Models on EQEmu

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
I have a fix for anyone having problems seeing the character models the way they should be seen on EQEmu. I can't post it on here b/c it is a rar file. I also have the files for CSHome. Copy the RenderEffects folder directly into the eq folder you're using for emu and overwrite anything it asks about, as far as cshome, just drop into the eq folder itself where all the zone files are. The fix for the character models is quite small. The cshome files on the other hand are about 10mb. Which it won't allow me to upload sadly.

Attachments

• RenderEffects.rar
    256.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
totally worked for my problem, even after I spent 2 days reading every wiki out there.

I vote to give this guy 2 weeks of time.:D

Darg said:
totally worked for my problem, even after I spent 2 days reading every wiki out there.

I vote to give this guy 2 weeks of time.:D
How'd it work if he didn't post it.... I'm confused ><.. and I think distributing CSHome files would be illegal (unless you're SOE).. but I want em :D

I sent him the files via AIM, I kinda can't post them here due to lack of ability to do so. For any of the admin who would be involved in my approval, or anyone needing the fix for that matter, add me to aim, dravenquickleaf. If I'm on, I'll hook you up.

dulak said:
I sent him the files via AIM, I kinda can't post them here due to lack of ability to do so. For any of the admin who would be involved in my approval, or anyone needing the fix for that matter, add me to aim, dravenquickleaf. If I'm on, I'll hook you up.
Ah, cool, and Welcome to the Forums :D