Help with starting on MQ2Bot

Beez21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am relatively new and trying to setup a caster Bot in game (I have MQ2Bot, MQ2Cast, and MQ2 Melee all enabled). I am simply trying to get into the basics of this program/setting up my bot to be able to identify certain buffs I set for characters in group and being able to identify when to cast them. In addition, I am trying to switch from a buff bot to then a dps caster bot, meaning memorizing a spell set for dps to help do damage in my group. Currently when I type /bot on there are a few minor presets for things I don't need on self buffs and group buffs that the character automatically does.

Any help pointing me in the right direction on foundational setup with this would be really appreciated as I am having a bit of a hard time navigating/getting the basics of this down.

Thanks

Reactions: EQDAB
I did up a MQ2Bot FAQ a few years ago, See number 3 for disabling buffs below.

MQ2Bot is mostly set up for it to read your spells for highest rank and go. You can customize each spell with if commands in your ini to order buffs/debuffs ect or disable them.

There is a forum for MQ2Bot here https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/index.php?forums/mq2bot-botting-plugin.132/

Reactions: EQDAB and jarori43