EQplugins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golem

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anything on eqplugins.com that isn't offered here. From the front page, it looks like it's all the same plus zippzippeq's stuff.

Anyone care to share whether it's worth it or not to buy a subscription?

i paid for the sub on eqplugins...

just for hankdean's afkz macro - the thing is simply amazing!

Being its my site I would say its better. But not just because its my site. 3/4 of the stuff was rewritten. If you post issues they get addressed. I also think the gkdeluxe is better then the gk on zippzippeq. Increased DPS + other functional things.

If you dont want to spend the money get them free from zippzipp but you get what you pay for.

Thanks for the replys.

I wasn't aware you ran it, JJ. I just heard of it when I was reading the MMObugs bug thread from the new patch..

I'll probably check it out. I haven't used ZippZipp's stuff, just know of the site.

isnt GK detecteable JJ ?

I was wondering the same thing. I would like to try it, but not worth getting suspended. I stick with the not so active hacks until I am one day proven otherwise.

i mean detectable by admins, not using it on raid mobs , in public, or do 500 AA in one day and get surprised to be banned

its not on "auto flag sony ban status". i've been using for months and haven't had a problem

!!!

Its normal delay GK to its not flooding the server with packets, i think.

It is not the No Delay GK that got people banned in masses.

can you guyz explain more how you use it ?

how to use it? or how it exactly works?

What this does its called normal GK, because it attacks for u on the mob or pc across the zone just by targeting the mob / pc..... hope i explained it better.. havent used gk since i came from mmoplugins.com....

eqplugins is the whoop

first off jj gets his plugins updated ASAP. everything is useable w/ mmobugs compile and as he stated any questions get dealt w/ very quickly.

i personally do my grouping thing during the day and use a completly afk macro overnight to pull in aa's. took me less than a week to get my zerker 85 + 800 aa's....all afk.

again as stated u get what you pay for in life. the added functionality of jj's gkdeluxe is amazing...i parse on a constant basis and i saw a 400+ dps gain from using jj's gkdeluxe. the site is amazing, the customer service rocks and jj owns it...so u know its gotta b good.....my 2c...hope it helps

my 2 cents... JJ sucks. Dont waste your money get it for free.

My goal wasn't to start a flame war, BTW.

I had heard of eqplugins from another post saying "do you have any plugins running from eqplugins" so i went there. I had no idea JJ ran the site, whatever happened between him and ZippZipp, etc etc...

I figured I would ask before I went there and it was just a scam site (not that it is, but I never heard of it so I asked).

I've not yet got anything from either site, btw.

The question has been answered. Rather this not turn into something it doesn't need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.