EQ PP sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armysoldier

Macro God
Reaction score
I have a friend asking about buying plat ..

i am looking to offer them a few different suggestions..

anyone know some different sites?

or does anyone have PP for sale on drinal?

ARMY

Some sites I've used:

On Playerauctions, I've used haidi1408 and Plate4U.

I've also frequented:

http://www.ezmmorpg.com

I can say that the above sellers deliver fast (I'm talking 3 mins or less), which is probably most important to me. I can't stand sellers that say they have shit in stock and when you order, they give you some canned message that they're out of stock and will deliver in 12/24/48 hours (yes mogs and swagvault, I'm talkin' about you). This is especially true if you play on a non-main server (i.e. Brandywine in LOTRO, Bloodhoof, etc in WoW, AB/Maelin in EQ, AB/Lucan in EQ2, etc).

Some sites I've used:

On Playerauctions, I've used haidi1408 and Plate4U.

I've also frequented:

http://www.ezmmorpg.com

I can say that the above sellers deliver fast (I'm talking 3 mins or less), which is probably most important to me. I can't stand sellers that say they have shit in stock and when you order, they give you some canned message that they're out of stock and will deliver in 12/24/48 hours (yes mogs and swagvault, I'm talkin' about you). This is especially true if you play on a non-main server (i.e. Brandywine in LOTRO, Bloodhoof, etc in WoW, AB/Maelin in EQ, AB/Lucan in EQ2, etc).

Yeah, that happened to me last year with the group cronic was (or is) with. Showed in stock, claimed quick delivery, got charged but it never showed. After I bitched a bunch, the charge got reversed, and the site changed their "live inventory" to show out of stock for my server.

In all fairness, I am not saying they were trying to rip me, I just think they're service promise did not quite live up to the advertisement.

htw

I've used - www.OurPlat.com - alot and never had any problems. Also they use PayPal so no credit cards involved. Always deliver within 5 - 10 mins.

Skuz

Ourplat has definitely been good to me =) delivery pretty much instantly

used pretty much a dozen of sites and www.redshiftgaming.com always did the best service, cheap and quick to deliver, accurate stocks, I don't see a reason to go elsewhere, plus they are the only to get enough stock on my server most of the time...

Never had issues with ourplat or redshift. Just steer away from thsale for plat. They never seem to have teh stock , although their PL'ing is faily priced and rather quick

I would go with ourplat if they dont have stock check ezmmorpg.

I know both owners so I never have any issues.

have used redshiftgaming several times and always delivered within 5 minutes

i allways use redshift gaming and never have a problem, they normally throw in 5-10 % for free if you ask too :)

i always used http://www.gameslave.com/
and they always used to throw in 10% extra per order, and i found they were the cheapest, with 5 mins delivery time or else you get a bonus.

i always used my plat and sold it to certain companies so you can buy from me :)

Platinum ... where to buy ?

Hi,

i reaktivated my paypal account and what i found ?
Some $ on it :)
So ... today, who is a trustfull - fast and good Platinum seller ?
ige igx ?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.