EQ Next

It's only fun having maps when the rest of the majority does not.

Yeah, make it so you have to work up your SENSE HEADING skill. Anyone remember when you had to rely on the movement of clouds, or dropping a weapon on the ground, to know what direction you were headed?

THOSE were the days uncontaminated by CARE BEARS when men were men, barbarians were barbarians, trolls were trolls.... well, u get the idea.

Well I thought this game would be out at the end of 2013, but by the looks of it, it looks like another 3-4 years away, since its back in design stage.

Yeah, think Starcraft 2. What was that, 7 years "late"? Best thing is to stop thinking about it and then be surprised one day when it's finally scheduled!

I just hope Sony won't bring out EQNext in "pieces" like SC2. My son tells me the Zerg "xpac" is finally being released, what 2 years after Terran? And Protoss... maybe 3 years down the road. That be like EQNext releasing 4 races and 4 classes initially and then staggering the rest of the races and classes for expansions during the following half-decade.

Crazier things have happened, of course.

Last edited: