Donations

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
If you enjoy using MacroQuest 2 and you haven't already I would suggest to donate to the MacroQuest 2 projects. These guys have put alot of work into the program for no charge at all.

You can find the donations page over Here

I would create a username for the forums before doing this as you recieve VIP access once you donate. Being a VIP gives you access to a heap of macros and plugins.

Last edited:
you should post a warning here though. If you ask any question be prepared to be flammed. Just ignore it someone will eventually help

Yes, MQ2 forums are the biggest flame fest ever. I wouldn't ever be game to even post over there.

That is total Flame fest there big time even in VIP section

Thought it was funny on this latest version of MQ2 how LAX said select wasn't working but nobody reported it. Who the hell has the balls to report anything there??? God forbid YOU did something wrong. Even if you didn't i bet you would still get flammed !!

The trick to posting there is to do a quick search and quote the other posts that are near to what you wish to do, then ask for further help. It's a lot safer that way :)

They do go way over the top though