character crashing

boocher13

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have one toon crashing on me as I'm zoning into the world.I'm boxing 3 others fine with mq running.I am able to zone this toon in fine without mq running and once i'm in if I open mq2 he crashes.I have tried a full scan,deleting the UI files eqclient character files etc.. I tried deleting all the suggested files from an earlier posting of a similar problem.For some reason this one toon crashes with mq running.please help

I have one toon crashing on me as I'm zoning into the world.I'm boxing 3 others fine with mq running.I am able to zone this toon in fine without mq running and once i'm in if I open mq2 he crashes.I have tried a full scan,deleting the UI files eqclient character files etc.. I tried deleting all the suggested files from an earlier posting of a similar problem.For some reason this one toon crashes with mq running.please help
Is it a zerker? There are other threads on it. ;)

No worries though. Download the updated MQ2Melee: MQ2Melee.dll

Replace the one in your MQ2 dir with this one.

htw

Is it a zerker? There are other threads on it. ;)

No worries though. Download the updated MQ2Melee: MQ2Melee.dll

Replace the one in your MQ2 dir with this one.

htw

htw he said he was opening mq2 after he was in eq, this has always been a problem you need to load mq2 before you load everquest

htw he said he was opening mq2 after he was in eq, this has always been a problem you need to load mq2 before you load everquest

I always open MQ when already logged into EQ, never crashed me one bit.

orly? i've always had issues with loading mq2 after everquest. dunno why but after you zone the first time.. poof crash

Very weird ive never had that issue before, have always opened up mq after logging in, may have crashed once or twice and just redownloaded compile and it worked then.

/shrug

it is a zerker

Yes it is a zerker that this is happening to I'm searching for threads on the problem now and downloading the new melee.dll thanks guys .

Brilliant!!!

you guys are frickin(yes I said frickin) geniuses new melee.dll solved the problem thanks again !!