Boxing on P1999

rob

Super Trooper
Reaction score
Hello,

My wife and I are going to start playing on P1999. I created a toon there, but haven't had much time lately to play (moving and such). Next weekend we should be fully moved in and able to start playing. I have also setup a few PPTP VPNs on my colo'd box that has 16 IPs. I also ran into a small collection of dell D630 laptops (core2duo 2.2ghz 2gb of ram, quadro 135M).

At first I was thinking of making a Shaman Monk combo as I remember that being a pretty potent duo between slow+mend+pulls. I am torn as to what 3rd box to add.

If I add a Cleric, dying wouldn't hurt as much.
If I add a Wizard, moving from zone to zone wouldn't take as long.
If I add a Necro, I can summon corpses.

I'm leaning towards a cleric, especially if I make a DE Cleric, I can quest that snare necklace. Any thoughts?

thought you could not have two accounts loged in from the same ip on that server

I use a wireless 3g card on my laptop and my pc box has my hard wire connection, I play a druid and sk. Working out nicely so far.

Just don't advertise, there's some haters out there.

Cleric Mage Monk combo here... I FD mobs on mage pet and run and get more... by the time the pet has destroyed the mobs I FD more on him heal him rinse and repeat.