Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Sent. If you need something else just let me know.

I'm freaking blind...or been up since yesterday as I tend to do.

Code:
	/if (!${Defined[AlertList${AlertList}]}) {
		/declare AlertList${AlertList} timer outer ${alerttimer}
	} else {
		/varset AlertTimer${AlertList} ${alerttimer}
	}

So the declare is AlertList${AlertList} and the varset is AlertTimer${AlertList}....clearly not the same thing....punching myself for overlooking this.

Now I have to figure out which one is the right one.

Last edited:
Here's a test fix for you tapout.

Bot40.mac v2017.12281641

Attachments

• bot40.mac
    510.4 KB · Views: 9

Bot40.mac v2017.12281641

Awesome! Not getting any errors with the alerts now.

Now it's time to figure out my dots. Before it was saying the names were wrong so I'm just going to redo them all and see if I can get it setup correctly.

Thank you for your help again.

Bot40.mac v2017.12281641

Awesome! Not getting any errors with the alerts now.

Now it's time to figure out my dots. Before it was saying the names were wrong so I'm just going to redo them all and see if I can get it setup correctly.

Thank you for your help again.

I made a change to that as well. It shouldn't be doing that anymore. I know it stopped doing it on my shaman.

Code:
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'echo'
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@2699 (ReturnCamp): /if (${Pulling} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.ID} && ${PullingAnnounceCMD.NotEqual[NULL]}) /docommand ${PullingAnnounceCMD}
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@2467 (Pull(int spawnid)): /call ReturnCamp
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@2382 (FindMob): /call Pull ${Target.ID}
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@2294 (Pulling): /call FindMob
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@580 (Rest): /if (${AmIPuller}) /call Pulling
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@2285 (Pulling): /call Rest
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@580 (Rest): /if (${AmIPuller}) /call Pulling
TOONNAME - [2017/12/29 07:45:41] bot40.mac@307 (Main(string Param0, string Param1)): /call Rest

Found an issue with Pulling where
Code:
PullingAnnounceCMD=echo
and
Code:
/docommand ${PullingAnnounceCMD}
was supposed to be
Code:
/docommand /${PullingAnnounceCMD}

Corrected.

Got dot's working.

Added group health/mana check prior to pulling to avoid pulling when group members have no mana/health to complete the fight.

Code:
PullAtGroupHealth=80
PullAtGroupMana=80

are default values. They will populate to default values on first run after the update.
These are percentages, thus the range is 1-100.

Let me know of any issues.

Attachments

• bot40.mac
    513.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Awesome! Looks like dots are working on my end now.

With the group health/mana check, is there a way to enable/disable it? It is a good check and I'd use it in some instances but like when I'm using it right now I really don't need to worry about either and am just getting spammed with group mana check started/finished and group health check started/finished?

Not saying I don't like the checks, just the spam bugs me but then again it's probably the ocd kickin in.

With the group health/mana check, is there a way to enable/disable it? It is a good check and I'd use it in some instances but like when I'm using it right now I really don't need to worry about either and am just getting spammed with group mana check started/finished and group health check started/finished?

Not saying I don't like the checks, just the spam bugs me but then again it's probably the ocd kickin in.

Just set them to 100 to disable them. I can remove the /cechob, my bad I meant to remove them. I'll post to previous upload to overwrite it.

With the echo disabled, will it still show if one of the group members is low or give the low message or will that be hidden as well?

Spam is gone also, thank you.

Also, if you don't use the IRC or Discord I'm on those and see those messages before responses here typically. Consider joining the discord!

Discord

With the echo disabled, will it still show if one of the group members is low or give the low message or will that be hidden as well?

Spam is gone also, thank you.

Yes it will still let you know if someone is low on health/mana so you will know why it isn't doing anything until their health/mana is above the amount specified.

Slowly working my way through all the options in my ini and I'm at the snare option. It's not firing off. When you have a min can you take a look at that?

Code:
[Snare]
SnareTotal=1
ForceMemSnare=FALSE
SnareAnnounce=FALSE
SnareUse1=TRUE
SnareSpellName1=Encroaching Darkness
SnareConditions1=
SnareSpellGem1=alt
SnareUseAtMobPctHP1=50
SnareMaxTries1=2
SnareConditions=TRUE

holyflag for snare ?

I try as much as I can to do simple stuff w Holyflags when I can

Chat did you ever look at the errors I posted a few weeks back, when you were dealing with finals?

Just set them to 100 to disable them. I can remove the /cechob, my bad I meant to remove them. I'll post to previous upload to overwrite it.

Just set them to 100 but it didn't disable them. Tried 0 and that didn't work either. Got them set at 1 right now but for me I wasn't able to disable.

Just set them to 100 but it didn't disable them. Tried 0 and that didn't work either. Got them set at 1 right now but for me I wasn't able to disable.

I said it completely backwards. Yep, was supposed to be 1 to make it not stop you. But I can create an additional INI entry tomorrow to fix it. IE: UseGroupHealthChk=TRUE
UseGroupManaChk=TRUE

I was also considering adding more utility to it. IE:

PullAtGroupMana=30
ResumePullingAtGroupMana=90

Then set it up in such a way that if mana is under 30 it would go into the wait loop until it was more than 90.

I'm thinking this because on my shaman while testing I had it set to 40 groupmana and it would pull, kill one thing, then be out of mana again. Wait till it had anything greater than 40 and pull 1 mob and repeat the process.

If I set it to stop pulls if mana is under 40, but not resume until it's over 90, then I could possibly kill 2-3 (It's a very low level shaman with almost no gear on it)

Thus scaling this to higher levels and larger groups it would Pull from 100% mana till under 40% mana, then regen the group to full for example then pull again getting 5-10+ pulls per rest cycle.

I've also though that I should add a /call rest to the wait loop so characters can use their mana conversion/buff spells during the wait loop. But that will require testing a bit to ensure it doesn't jack up the rest cycle.

Chat did you ever look at the errors I posted a few weeks back, when you were dealing with finals?

I've been unsuccessful at recreating the issue though all my testing. Thus I've been unable to address the issues you mentioned sadly. If you are still generating the issues please send it to me in a private message along with a copy of your INI so that I may review it tomorrow.

Well at this point I've pretty much given up on bot in favor of KissAssist. It's not perfect but it works. I'll revisit bot when people here say it's solid.

Slowly working my way through all the options in my ini and I'm at the snare option. It's not firing off. When you have a min can you take a look at that?

Code:
[Snare]
SnareTotal=1
ForceMemSnare=FALSE
SnareAnnounce=FALSE
SnareUse1=TRUE
SnareConditions1=
SnareSpellGem1=alt
SnareUseAtMobPctHP1=50
SnareMaxTries1=2
SnareConditions=TRUE

I dont think SnareConditions=TRUE is a thing unless he made it a thing. It should be blank (or set to 1 for always on) as I am almost positive that won't work. Also, to double check: you want to use your alt ability encroaching darkness to cast on mobs at 50% and have ensured those mobs arent on the Mob_Ignore_List.ini for that zone? But i think it is the first thing.

Code:
[Snare]
SnareTotal=1
ForceMemSnare=FALSE
SnareAnnounce=FALSE
SnareUse1=TRUE
SnareConditions1=
SnareSpellGem1=alt
SnareUseAtMobPctHP1=50
SnareMaxTries1=2
SnareConditions=TRUE

I dont think SnareConditions=TRUE is a thing unless he made it a thing. It should be blank (or set to 1 for always on) as I am almost positive that won't work. Also, to double check: you want to use your alt ability encroaching darkness to cast on mobs at 50% and have ensured those mobs arent on the Mob_Ignore_List.ini for that zone? But i think it is the first thing.

Code:
	/if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions.NotEqual[123456]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}Conditions ${Ini[MyIni,${CurrentSub},${CurrentSub}Conditions,123456]}
	/if (!${${CurrentSub}Conditions}) /return

It's a thing.

On a side note I've not had much luck with the /call cast line of things. This includes one but I've supplied "NULL" for remaining parameter with no luck. I haven't had a chance to get in depth with it, but I do plan to do it.