Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Slowly working my way through all the options in my ini and I'm at the snare option. It's not firing off. When you have a min can you take a look at that?

Code:
[Snare]
SnareTotal=1
ForceMemSnare=FALSE
SnareAnnounce=FALSE
SnareUse1=TRUE
SnareSpellName1=Encroaching Darkness
SnareConditions1=
SnareSpellGem1=alt
SnareUseAtMobPctHP1=50
SnareMaxTries1=2
SnareConditions=TRUE

I dont think SnareConditions=TRUE is a thing unless he made it a thing. It should be blank (or set to 1 for always on) as I am almost positive that won't work. Also, to double check: you want to use your alt ability encroaching darkness to cast on mobs at 50% and have ensured those mobs arent on the Mob_Ignore_List.ini for that zone? But i think it is the first thing.

Code:
    /if (${${CurrentSub}Conditions.NotEqual[123456]}) /varset ${CurrentSub}Conditions ${Ini[MyIni,${CurrentSub},${CurrentSub}Conditions,123456]}
    /if (!${${CurrentSub}Conditions}) /return
It's a thing.

On a side note I've not had much luck with the /call cast line of things. This includes one but I've supplied "NULL" for remaining parameter with no luck. I haven't had a chance to get in depth with it, but I do plan to do it.
TRUE only works if it is a bool. It is not a bool. So again, i dont think it works unless that is a thing now.

Yes, that should work fine, Pete.

TRUE and FALSE eval differently than other literal text for a string.

So if the string SnareConditions had say, FALSEB, then if you use it in a bool expression such as !${SnareConditions}, it would bomb for non-numeric encountered.

However, in a string, the literal parse of FALSE will be 0, and of TRUE will be 1, so you can do that - it will work as expected in a bool expression such as shown.

htw

Yes, that should work fine, Pete.

TRUE and FALSE eval differently than other literal text for a string.

So if the string SnareConditions had say, FALSEB, then if you use it in a bool expression such as !${SnareConditions}, it would bomb for non-numeric encountered.

However, in a string, the literal parse of FALSE will be 0, and of TRUE will be 1, so you can do that - it will work as expected in a bool expression such as shown.

htw

Had I woke up before you this is what I would have said more or less lol. Thanks.

Chat, ran into my first problem. It was on the enchanter. She tried to mez an add and did, but kept recasting mez even though it was landing.

Happened again. Got 4 mobs on a pull, she did nothing but mez until it was down to one mob. And she never used Deadening Wave, the AE mez.

Last edited:
More problems, this time with the cleric.

Keeps unmeming Spiritual Remedy from gem1 even though it is set in the ini
Removes Mark of the Vicarium from gem11, where it is SUPPOSED to be, and putting it in gem1.

Ini below.

Code:
[Settings]
OptionsCheck=|AA|Aura|Buff|Debuff|FightBuff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealPet|MainTankBuff|Rez|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|Nuke|
OptionsCheckRaid=|Pulling|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|Fade|Debuff|FightBuff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|MainTankBuff|Nuke|Rez|Root|SelfBuff|Stun|Mana|ModRod|
UseCamp=FALSE
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusMax=150
InterruptToHealAt=50
InterruptToXHealAt=50
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
LootNPCs=FALSE
Verbose=TRUE
MyChannel=fs
AnnounceChannel=fs
AnnounceEvents=TRY|CAST_SUCCESS|CAST_IMMUNE|CAST_RESIST
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=FALSE
ClearTargetDataAlias=Clear
EmergencyAlias=EmergencyAlias
EmergencySkill=EmergencySkill
ImmunityCheck=TRUE
BotVersion=v2017.11011040

[Assist]
AssistType=1
AssistPC=
AssistAt=99
AttackRange=150
AttackCommand=/attack on
AmIOffTank=FALSE
UseMelee=FALSE
UseArchery=FALSE
ArcheryMaxDistance=200
ArcheryMinDistance=35
SetTargetMessage=Kill_this
BurnModeAlias=BurnModeAlias

[Follow]
FollowMethod=stick|30 healer
FollowCommand=Follow
StopFollowCommand=Stop
MoveUpCommand=MoveUp

[ImHit]
ImHitTotal=1
ImHitAnnounce=FALSE
ImHitUse1=TRUE
ImHitSpellName1=Divine Indemnity
ImHitRecast1=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP1=60
ImHitConditions1=
ImHitUse2=FALSE
ImHitSpellName2=
ImHitRecast2=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP2=30
ImHitConditions2=
ImHitUse3=FALSE
ImHitSpellName3=
ImHitRecast3=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP3=30
ImHitConditions3=
ImHitConditions=TRUE

[Custom]
CustomCombatTotal=0
CustomRestTotal=0
CustomCombat1=
CustomRest1=

[Campfire]
CF_Item1=Fellowship Kit:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
CF_Item2=Fellowship Lumber Bundle:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

[Pulling]
AlertListClear=FALSE
AlertListClearTimer=60m
AmIPuller=FALSE
PullRadius=600
PullZRadius=20
PullCastRange=150
MQ2NavPullRadius=10
MQ2NavPullZRadius=10
ReturnActionTotal=0
ReturnAction1=
PullConColor=LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW
CourseCorrectionTimer=5
PrePullSkillName=
PrePullSkillGem=
PrePullSkillDelay=
PrePullSkillReuse=
PullingMethod=Standard
PullingAnnounceCMD=NULL
PullingTotal=1
PullAtMyHPs=75
PullSkillName1=
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight1=TRUE
PullSkillDistance1=
PullSkillSummon1=
PullSkillName2=
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight2=TRUE
PullSkillDistance2=
PullSkillSummon2=

[Merc]
MercAssistAt=100

[AA]
AATotal=4
AAAnnounce=TRUE

AAUse1=TRUE
AASpellName1=Flurry of Life
AAUseAtMobPctHP1=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP1=5
AARecast1=1s
AANamedOnly1=TRUE
AAConditions1=

AAUse2=TRUE
AASpellName2=Healing Frenzy
AAUseAtMobPctHP2=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP2=5
AARecast2=1s
AANamedOnly2=TRUE
AAConditions2=

AAUse3=TRUE
AASpellName3=Silent Casting
AAUseAtMobPctHP3=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP3=5
AARecast3=1s
AANamedOnly3=TRUE
AAConditions3=

AAUse4=TRUE
AASpellName4=Celestial Rapidity
AAUseAtMobPctHP4=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP4=5
AARecast4=1s
AANamedOnly4=TRUE
AAConditions4=
AAConditions=TRUE

[Aura]
AuraTotal=2
AuraAnnounce=FALSE
AuraUse1=TRUE
AuraSpellName1=Aura of Divinity
AuraSpellGem1=gem09
AuraSpellIcon1=Aura of Divinity Effect
AuraName1=Aura of Divinity

AuraUse2=TRUE
AuraSpellName2=Aura of the Reverent
AuraSpellGem2=gem09
AuraSpellIcon2=Aura of the Reverent Effect
AuraName2=Aura of the Reverent
AuraConditions=TRUE

[Buff]
BuffXTargets=FALSE
BuffPets=FALSE
AutoInvis=FALSE
AutoBreakInvis=TRUE
InvisSpell=
InvisSpellGem=
InvisUndeadSpell=Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead
InvisUndeadSpellGem=alt
LevitateSpell=
LevitateSpellGem=

BuffTotal=0
BuffAnnounce=FALSE
BuffUse1=FALSE
BuffSpellName1=
BuffSpellIcon1=
BuffSpellGem1=
BuffAlias1=
BuffClasses1=BER,BRD,BST,CLR,DRU,ENC,MAG,MNK,NEC,PAL,RNG,ROG,SHD,SHM,WAR,WIZ
BuffConditions1=
BuffConditions=TRUE

[Debuff]
DontDebuffConColor=|GREY|GREEN|
DebuffAdds=FALSE
DebuffTotal=1
DebuffTotalIfNamed=1
ForceMemDebuff=FALSE
DebuffAnnounce=FALSE

DebuffUse1=TRUE
DebuffSpellName1=Mark of the Vicarum
DebuffSpellGem1=gem11
DebuffUseAtMobPctHP1=96
DebuffStopAtMobPctHP1=10
DebuffRecast1=2m
DebuffMaxTries1=2
DebuffConditions1=
DebuffConditions=TRUE

[FightBuff]
FightBuffTotal=1
ForceMemFightBuff=FALSE
FightBuffAnnounce=FALSE

FightBuffUse1=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName1=Yaulp XV
FightBuffSpellIcon1=Yaulp XV
FightBuffConditions1=
FightBuffSpellGem1=gem10
FightBuffNamedOnly1=FALSE
FightBuffForAggro1=FALSE
FightBuffConditions=TRUE

[HealSingle]
HealPullerName=
HealPullerDist=50
HealSingleTotal=4
HealSingleAnnounce=FALSE

HealSingleUse1=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName1=Fervid Renewal
HealSingleSpellGem1=gem2
HealSingleUseAt1=55
HealSingleStopAt1=99
HealSingleRecast1=1s
HealSingleConditions1=
HealSingleUse2=TRUE

HealSingleSpellName2=Spiritual Remedy
HealSingleSpellGem2=gem1
HealSingleUseAt2=89
HealSingleStopAt2=90
HealSingleRecast2=1s
HealSingleConditions2=
HealSingleUse3=TRUE

HealSingleSpellName3=Merciful Light
HealSingleSpellGem3=gem3
HealSingleUseAt3=70
HealSingleStopAt3=90
HealSingleRecast3=1s
HealSingleConditions3=

HealSingleSpellName4=Merciful Remedy
HealSingleSpellGem4=gem4
HealSingleUseAt4=70
HealSingleStopAt4=90
HealSingleRecast4=1s
HealSingleConditions4=
HealSingleConditions=TRUE

[HealGroup]
HealGroupTotal=1
HealGroupAnnounce=FALSE
HealGroupUse1=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName1=Syllable of Convalescence
HealGroupSpellGem1=gem8
HealGroupUseAt1=60
HealGroupStopAt1=90
HealGroupAvgHP1=70
HealGroupConditions1=
HealGroupConditions=TRUE

[HealBalance]
HealBalanceTotal=2
HealBalanceAnnounce=FALSE
HealBalanceUse1=TRUE
HealBalanceSpellName1=Divine Arbitration
HealBalanceSpellGem1=alt
HealBalanceUseAt1=30
HealBalanceStopAt1=70
HealBalanceConditions1=

HealBalanceUse2=TRUE
HealBalanceSpellName2=Aegis of Superior Divinity
HealBalanceConditions2=
HealBalanceSpellGem2=item
HealBalanceUseAt2=30
HealBalanceStopAt2=70
HealBalanceConditions=TRUE

[MainTankBuff]
DesignatedTank=Tristenex
MainTankBuffTotal=2
MainTankBuffAnnounce=FALSE

MainTankBuffUse1=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName1=Ardent Elixir
MainTankBuffSpellGem1=gem6
MainTankBuffUseAt1=100
MainTankBuffStopAt1=5
MainTankBuffNamedOnly1=FALSE
MainTankBuffRecast1=2m
MainTankBuffConditions1=

MainTankBuffUse2=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName2=Promised Rehabilitation
MainTankBuffSpellGem2=gem4
MainTankBuffUseAt2=100
MainTankBuffStopAt2=5
MainTankBuffNamedOnly2=FALSE
MainTankBuffRecast2=2m
MainTankBuffConditions2=
MainTankBuffConditions=TRUE

[Rez]
GrabCorpse=TRUE
RezTotal=2
ForceMemRez=FALSE
RezAnnounce=FALSE
RezUse1=TRUE
RezSpellName1=Blessing of Resurrection
RezConditions1=
RezSpellGem1=alt
RezDuringCombat1=TRUE
RezUse2=TRUE
RezSpellName2=Divine Resurrection
RezConditions2=
RezSpellGem2=alt
RezDuringCombat2=TRUE
RezTrustedTotal=0
RezTrusted1=
RezTrusted2=
RezTrusted3=
RezTrusted4=
RezTrusted5=
RezRaidTimer=5m
RezGroupTimer=1m
RezConditions=TRUE
RezAlias1=----
RezAlias2=----

[SelfBuff]
SelfBuffTotal=1
SelfBuffAnnounce=FALSE
SelfBuffUse1=TRUE
SelfBuffSpellName1=Armor of the Ardent
SelfBuffSpellIcon1=Armor of the Ardent
SelfBuffSpellGem1=gem9
SelfBuffConditions1=
SelfBuffConditions=TRUE

[Mana]
MedAt=75
MedToFull=FALSE
MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=FALSE
MedTimer=10s
QuietMiracle_IfManaBelow=5
QuietMiracle_Others_IfManaBelow=5
UseClarityPotions=FALSE
ManaConditions=123456

[Combat]
CombatFrequency1=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA
CombatFrequency2=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA
CombatFrequency3=AA|Rez|Mana|HealPet
CombatFrequency4=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA|Debuff
CombatFrequency5=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|Debuff|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|

StandardCombatOptions=Bard|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|HealPet|Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Lifetap|Stun|AA|Dot|Nuke|Snare|ClickyNuke|Jolt|Rez|ModRod|Mana|Merc

[Roles]
SetRoles=TRUE
GroupLeader=
GroupMainTank=
GroupMainAssist=
GroupPuller=
GroupXTarget1=Group Assist Target
RaidXTarget1=Raid Assist 1 Target

[AAtoBuy]
AABuy=FALSE
AABuyChannel=/echo
AABuyAt=25
AABuyMode=Classic
AABuyPageOrder=Class|Archetype|General|Special
AAActivatedOnly=FALSE
SetAAPctOnLevelTo=0
AACount=0

[GoM]
GoMConditions=TRUE
[Fade]
FadeConditions=TRUE
[HealPet]
HealPetConditions=TRUE
[FeignDeath]
FeignDeathConditions=TRUE
FeignDeathStandAtMyHP=50
[Mez]
IgnoreImmuneLists=FALSE
MezConditions=TRUE
[AEMez]
AEMezConditions=TRUE
[PBAEMez]
PBAEMezConditions=TRUE

Yes I noticed. I'm on RG, too. :) Well if you fixed the chain mezzing in dev's bot the mac problem should be easy.

Chat, this thing is unusable. I have not changed a thing, and yet it went haywire. It kept saying in the MQ2 window over and over that it was casting Tash on my chanter, but she never stood to cast it. Just said over and over, casting Order of Tashan.

Same thing on the shaman. Chain casting Incapacity over and over on a pet, except it wasn't casting it. Just said it was. And the cleric is still making the same stupid mistakes.

I had to go back to KA.

Chat, this thing is unusable. I have not changed a thing, and yet it went haywire. It kept saying in the MQ2 window over and over that it was casting Tash on my chanter, but she never stood to cast it. Just said over and over, casting Order of Tashan.

Same thing on the shaman. Chain casting Incapacity over and over on a pet, except it wasn't casting it. Just said it was. And the cleric is still making the same stupid mistakes.

I had to go back to KA.

I understand. I've been focusing a lot on dev's bots because the code is 100x easier to work on and I had much more success getting the quirks worked out of it. If time allows I'd like to find some issues in here but my extra time is coming to a fast close. The new semester starts soon and I wanted to get one of these things going a lot better than before. I've been doing daily updates for Dev's bots if you'd like to try it out. I got Pulling working, several classes are doing their jobs, especially now that I sorted out the debuff routine, I'm trying to get his custom pull path code working with the assistance of aspire because as of now using MQ2Nav/Standard MoveUtils is the only methods I can confirm works.

I had to go back to KA.

I understand. I've been focusing a lot on dev's bots because the code is 100x easier to work on and I had much more success getting the quirks worked out of it. If time allows I'd like to find some issues in here but my extra time is coming to a fast close. The new semester starts soon and I wanted to get one of these things going a lot better than before. I've been doing daily updates for Dev's bots if you'd like to try it out. I got Pulling working, several classes are doing their jobs, especially now that I sorted out the debuff routine, I'm trying to get his custom pull path code working with the assistance of aspire because as of now using MQ2Nav/Standard MoveUtils is the only methods I can confirm works.

Yeah, this mac is pretty unwieldy to work on. I have a branch started to try to at least organize the code better, but my free time has been short for months. And even then, I think it needs a some parts need a pretty big overhaul in concept, more than just making the mac easier to work on. Devs architecture of shared libraries + individual class specific macs makes a good bit of sense, and is kind of how I wanted to start splitting up this mac. But, I have to have enough free time in a short time span to do that.

More problems, this time with the cleric.

Keeps unmeming Spiritual Remedy from gem1 even though it is set in the ini
Removes Mark of the Vicarium from gem11, where it is SUPPOSED to be, and putting it in gem1.

Ini below.

Code:
[Settings]
OptionsCheck=|AA|Aura|Buff|Debuff|FightBuff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealPet|MainTankBuff|Rez|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|Nuke|
OptionsCheckRaid=|Pulling|Merc|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|Fade|Debuff|FightBuff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|MainTankBuff|Nuke|Rez|Root|SelfBuff|Stun|Mana|ModRod|
UseCamp=FALSE
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusMax=150
InterruptToHealAt=50
InterruptToXHealAt=50
LootNPCs=FALSE
Verbose=TRUE
MyChannel=fs
AnnounceChannel=fs
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=FALSE
ClearTargetDataAlias=Clear
EmergencyAlias=EmergencyAlias
ImmunityCheck=TRUE
BotVersion=v2017.11011040

[Assist]
AssistType=1
AssistPC=
AssistAt=99
AttackRange=150
AttackCommand=/attack on
AmIOffTank=FALSE
UseMelee=FALSE
UseArchery=FALSE
ArcheryMaxDistance=200
ArcheryMinDistance=35
SetTargetMessage=Kill_this

[Follow]
FollowCommand=Follow
StopFollowCommand=Stop
MoveUpCommand=MoveUp

[ImHit]
ImHitTotal=1
ImHitAnnounce=FALSE
ImHitUse1=TRUE
ImHitSpellName1=Divine Indemnity
ImHitRecast1=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP1=60
ImHitConditions1=
ImHitUse2=FALSE
ImHitSpellName2=
ImHitRecast2=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP2=30
ImHitConditions2=
ImHitUse3=FALSE
ImHitSpellName3=
ImHitRecast3=1s
ImHitUseAtMyHP3=30
ImHitConditions3=
ImHitConditions=TRUE

[Custom]
CustomCombatTotal=0
CustomRestTotal=0
CustomCombat1=
CustomRest1=

[Campfire]
CF_Item1=Fellowship Kit:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

[Pulling]
AlertListClear=FALSE
AlertListClearTimer=60m
AmIPuller=FALSE
PullRadius=600
PullZRadius=20
PullCastRange=150
MQ2NavPullRadius=10
MQ2NavPullZRadius=10
ReturnActionTotal=0
ReturnAction1=
PullConColor=LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW
CourseCorrectionTimer=5
PrePullSkillName=
PrePullSkillGem=
PrePullSkillDelay=
PrePullSkillReuse=
PullingMethod=Standard
PullingAnnounceCMD=NULL
PullingTotal=1
PullAtMyHPs=75
PullSkillName1=
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight1=TRUE
PullSkillDistance1=
PullSkillSummon1=
PullSkillName2=
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight2=TRUE
PullSkillDistance2=
PullSkillSummon2=

[Merc]
MercAssistAt=100

[AA]
AATotal=4
AAAnnounce=TRUE

AAUse1=TRUE
AASpellName1=Flurry of Life
AAUseAtMobPctHP1=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP1=5
AARecast1=1s
AANamedOnly1=TRUE
AAConditions1=

AAUse2=TRUE
AAUseAtMobPctHP2=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP2=5
AARecast2=1s
AANamedOnly2=TRUE
AAConditions2=

AAUse3=TRUE
AASpellName3=Silent Casting
AAUseAtMobPctHP3=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP3=5
AARecast3=1s
AANamedOnly3=TRUE
AAConditions3=

AAUse4=TRUE
AASpellName4=Celestial Rapidity
AAUseAtMobPctHP4=96
AAStopAtMobPctHP4=5
AARecast4=1s
AANamedOnly4=TRUE
AAConditions4=
AAConditions=TRUE

[Aura]
AuraTotal=2
AuraAnnounce=FALSE
AuraUse1=TRUE
AuraSpellName1=Aura of Divinity
AuraSpellGem1=gem09
AuraSpellIcon1=Aura of Divinity Effect
AuraName1=Aura of Divinity

AuraUse2=TRUE
AuraSpellName2=Aura of the Reverent
AuraSpellGem2=gem09
AuraSpellIcon2=Aura of the Reverent Effect
AuraName2=Aura of the Reverent
AuraConditions=TRUE

[Buff]
BuffXTargets=FALSE
BuffPets=FALSE
AutoInvis=FALSE
AutoBreakInvis=TRUE
InvisSpell=
InvisSpellGem=
InvisUndeadSpell=Group Perfected Invisibility to Undead
InvisUndeadSpellGem=alt
LevitateSpell=
LevitateSpellGem=

BuffTotal=0
BuffAnnounce=FALSE
BuffUse1=FALSE
BuffSpellName1=
BuffSpellIcon1=
BuffSpellGem1=
BuffAlias1=
BuffClasses1=BER,BRD,BST,CLR,DRU,ENC,MAG,MNK,NEC,PAL,RNG,ROG,SHD,SHM,WAR,WIZ
BuffConditions1=
BuffConditions=TRUE

[Debuff]
DontDebuffConColor=|GREY|GREEN|
DebuffAdds=FALSE
DebuffTotal=1
DebuffTotalIfNamed=1
ForceMemDebuff=FALSE
DebuffAnnounce=FALSE

DebuffUse1=TRUE
DebuffSpellName1=Mark of the Vicarum
DebuffSpellGem1=gem11
DebuffUseAtMobPctHP1=96
DebuffStopAtMobPctHP1=10
DebuffRecast1=2m
DebuffMaxTries1=2
DebuffConditions1=
DebuffConditions=TRUE

[FightBuff]
FightBuffTotal=1
ForceMemFightBuff=FALSE
FightBuffAnnounce=FALSE

FightBuffUse1=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName1=Yaulp XV
FightBuffSpellIcon1=Yaulp XV
FightBuffConditions1=
FightBuffSpellGem1=gem10
FightBuffNamedOnly1=FALSE
FightBuffForAggro1=FALSE
FightBuffConditions=TRUE

[HealSingle]
HealPullerName=
HealPullerDist=50
HealSingleTotal=4
HealSingleAnnounce=FALSE

HealSingleUse1=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName1=Fervid Renewal
HealSingleSpellGem1=gem2
HealSingleUseAt1=55
HealSingleStopAt1=99
HealSingleRecast1=1s
HealSingleConditions1=
HealSingleUse2=TRUE

HealSingleSpellName2=Spiritual Remedy
HealSingleSpellGem2=gem1
HealSingleUseAt2=89
HealSingleStopAt2=90
HealSingleRecast2=1s
HealSingleConditions2=
HealSingleUse3=TRUE

HealSingleSpellName3=Merciful Light
HealSingleSpellGem3=gem3
HealSingleUseAt3=70
HealSingleStopAt3=90
HealSingleRecast3=1s
HealSingleConditions3=

HealSingleSpellName4=Merciful Remedy
HealSingleSpellGem4=gem4
HealSingleUseAt4=70
HealSingleStopAt4=90
HealSingleRecast4=1s
HealSingleConditions4=

[HealGroup]
HealGroupTotal=1
HealGroupAnnounce=FALSE
HealGroupUse1=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName1=Syllable of Convalescence
HealGroupSpellGem1=gem8
HealGroupUseAt1=60
HealGroupStopAt1=90
HealGroupAvgHP1=70
HealGroupConditions1=
HealGroupConditions=TRUE

[HealBalance]
HealBalanceTotal=2
HealBalanceUse1=TRUE
HealBalanceSpellGem1=alt
HealBalanceUseAt1=30
HealBalanceStopAt1=70
HealBalanceConditions1=

HealBalanceUse2=TRUE
HealBalanceSpellName2=Aegis of Superior Divinity
HealBalanceConditions2=
HealBalanceSpellGem2=item
HealBalanceUseAt2=30
HealBalanceStopAt2=70

[MainTankBuff]
DesignatedTank=Tristenex
MainTankBuffTotal=2

MainTankBuffUse1=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName1=Ardent Elixir
MainTankBuffSpellGem1=gem6
MainTankBuffUseAt1=100
MainTankBuffStopAt1=5
MainTankBuffRecast1=2m
MainTankBuffConditions1=

MainTankBuffUse2=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName2=Promised Rehabilitation
MainTankBuffSpellGem2=gem4
MainTankBuffUseAt2=100
MainTankBuffStopAt2=5
MainTankBuffRecast2=2m
MainTankBuffConditions2=

[Rez]
GrabCorpse=TRUE
RezTotal=2
ForceMemRez=FALSE
RezAnnounce=FALSE
RezUse1=TRUE
RezConditions1=
RezSpellGem1=alt
RezDuringCombat1=TRUE
RezUse2=TRUE
RezConditions2=
RezSpellGem2=alt
RezDuringCombat2=TRUE
RezTrustedTotal=0
RezTrusted1=
RezTrusted2=
RezTrusted3=
RezTrusted4=
RezTrusted5=
RezRaidTimer=5m
RezGroupTimer=1m
RezConditions=TRUE
RezAlias1=----
RezAlias2=----

[SelfBuff]
SelfBuffTotal=1
SelfBuffAnnounce=FALSE
SelfBuffUse1=TRUE
SelfBuffSpellName1=Armor of the Ardent
SelfBuffSpellIcon1=Armor of the Ardent
SelfBuffSpellGem1=gem9
SelfBuffConditions1=
SelfBuffConditions=TRUE

[Mana]
MedAt=75
MedToFull=FALSE
MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=FALSE
MedTimer=10s
QuietMiracle_IfManaBelow=5
QuietMiracle_Others_IfManaBelow=5
UseClarityPotions=FALSE
ManaConditions=123456

[Combat]
CombatFrequency1=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA
CombatFrequency2=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA
CombatFrequency3=AA|Rez|Mana|HealPet
CombatFrequency4=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|AA|Debuff
CombatFrequency5=HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|Debuff|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|

StandardCombatOptions=Bard|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|HealPet|Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Lifetap|Stun|AA|Dot|Nuke|Snare|ClickyNuke|Jolt|Rez|ModRod|Mana|Merc

[Roles]
SetRoles=TRUE
GroupLeader=
GroupMainTank=
GroupMainAssist=
GroupPuller=
GroupXTarget1=Group Assist Target

[AAtoBuy]
AABuy=FALSE
AABuyChannel=/echo
AABuyAt=25
AABuyMode=Classic
AAActivatedOnly=FALSE
SetAAPctOnLevelTo=0
AACount=0

[GoM]
GoMConditions=TRUE
[Fade]
FadeConditions=TRUE
[HealPet]
HealPetConditions=TRUE
[FeignDeath]
FeignDeathConditions=TRUE
FeignDeathStandAtMyHP=50
[Mez]
IgnoreImmuneLists=FALSE
MezConditions=TRUE
[AEMez]
AEMezConditions=TRUE
[PBAEMez]
PBAEMezConditions=TRUE
FWIW: You seemed to have deleted the DefaultGem= entry, which is gem1, which is why every spell will default to trying to use that if it isnt found already loaded. So whatever is in your default gem is going to get unmemmed unless all the spells youve set up to use are memorized already. That isn't a bug, it's a feature.

FWIW: You seemed to have deleted the DefaultGem= entry, which is gem1, which is why every spell will default to trying to use that if it isnt found already loaded. So whatever is in your default gem is going to get unmemmed unless all the spells youve set up to use are memorized already. That isn't a bug, it's a feature.

I was going to assume it was something like that, but I hadn't really had a chance to look at it.

But like I said I understand more of devs code so I've strayed from this project a bit. Pete used a lot of advanced stuff that I either don't understand or gives me a headache to read lol.

CLE Mac

Here is my 107 CLE Mac.
Arph

[Settings]
OptionsCheck=|AA|Buff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|MainTankBuff|Nuke|Rez|SelfBuff|Mana|XHeal|
OptionsCheckRaid=|Pulling|Merc|AA|Aura|Buff|Fade|Debuff|Dot|FightBuff|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealSelf|HealBalance|HealSplash|HealPet|MainTankBuff|Nuke|Rez|Root|SelfBuff|Snare|Stun|XHeal|Mana|ModRod|

GMAction=/end
LootNPCs=FALSE
Verbose=FALSE
AnnounceChannel=bc
EQBCAnnounceAdds=FALSE
AutoHideNPCCorpses=FALSE
ImmunityCheck=FALSE
BotVersion=v2014.0617
UseCamp=FALSE
CampRadius=5
CampRadiusMax=100
MyChannel=bc

[Assist]
AssistType=3
AssistPC=XX
AssistAt=99
OpeningMove=/stand
AttackRange=100
AttackCommand=/attack on
AmIOffTank=FALSE
UseMelee=FALSE
UseArchery=FALSE
ArcheryMaxDistance=200
ArcheryMinDistance=35

[AA]
AATotal=6
AAAnnounce=FALSE
AAConditions=TRUE

AAUse1=TRUE
AASpellName1=Fundament: Second Spire of Divinity
AAUseAtMobPctHP1=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP1=5
AARecast1=1s
AANamedOnly1=TRUE
AAConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

AAUse2=TRUE
AAUseAtMobPctHP2=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP2=5
AARecast2=1s
AANamedOnly2=TRUE
AAConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

AAUse3=TRUE
AASpellName3=Flurry of Life
AAUseAtMobPctHP3=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP3=5
AARecast3=1s
AANamedOnly3=TRUE
AAConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

AAUse4=TRUE
AASpellName4=Channeling the Divine
AAUseAtMobPctHP4=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP4=5
AARecast4=1s
AANamedOnly4=TRUE
AAConditions4=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

AAUse5=TRUE
AASpellName5=Bestow Divine Aura Beza
AAUseAtMobPctHP5=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP5=5
AARecast5=1s
AANamedOnly5=TRUE
AAConditions5=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

AAUse6=TRUE
AASpellName6=Healing Frenzy
AAUseAtMobPctHP6=99
AAStopAtMobPctHP6=5
AARecast6=1s
AANamedOnly6=TRUE
AAConditions6=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[Buff]
BuffXTargets=FALSE
BuffPets=FALSE
AutoInvis=FALSE
AutoBreakInvis=FALSE
InvisSpell=
InvisSpellGem=
InvisUndeadSpell=Innate Invis to Undead
InvisUndeadSpellGem=alt
LevitateSpell=
LevitateSpellGem=

BuffTotal=0
BuffAnnounce=FALSE
ForceMemBuff=TRUE
BuffConditions=TRUE

BuffUse1=FALSE
BuffSpellName1=Divine Guardian
BuffSpellIcon1=Divine Guardian Spirit II
BuffSpellGem1=alt
BuffClasses1=WAR
BuffConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})
BuffAlias1=guardian

[ClickyNuke]
ClickyNukeTotal=1
ClickyNukeAnnounce=FALSE
ClickyNukeConditions=TRUE

ClickyNukeUse1=TRUE
ClickyNukeName1=Selrach's Illuminator Breastplate
ClickyNukeSpellGem1=item
ClickyNukeRecast1=10m
ClickyNukeUseAtMobPctHP1=95
ClickyNukeStopAtMobPctHP1=1
ClickyNukeNamedOnly1=TRUE
ClickyNukeConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[HealSingle]
HealPullerName=XX
HealPullerDist=150
HealSingleTotal=5
HealSingleAnnounce=FALSE
ForceMemHealSingle=TRUE

HealSingleUse1=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName1=Sixteenth Serenity
HealSingleSpellGem1=gem2
HealSingleUseAt1=45
HealSingleStopAt1=50
HealSingleStopAtMobPctHP1=0
HealSingleRecast1=1s
HealSingleConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealSingleUse2=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName2=Merciful Remedy
HealSingleSpellGem2=gem3
HealSingleUseAt2=75
HealSingleStopAt2=99
HealSingleStopAtMobPctHP2=0
HealSingleRecast2=1s
HealSingleConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealSingleUse3=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName3=Ardent Light
HealSingleSpellGem3=gem4
HealSingleUseAt3=75
HealSingleStopAt3=95
HealSingleStopAtMobPctHP3=0
HealSingleRecast3=1s
HealSingleConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealSingleUse4=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName4=Focused Celestial Regeneration
HealSingleSpellGem4=alt
HealSingleUseAt4=65
HealSingleStopAt4=100
HealSingleStopAtMobPctHP4=0
HealSingleRecast4=1s
HealSingleConditions4=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealSingleUse5=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName5=Burst of Life
HealSingleSpellGem5=alt
HealSingleUseAt5=45
HealSingleStopAt5=99
HealSingleRecast5=1s
HealSingleConditions5=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[HealGroup]
HealGroupTotal=3
HealGroupAnnounce=FALSE
ForceMemHealGroup=TRUE
HealGroupConditions=TRUE

HealGroupUse1=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName1=Celestial Regeneration
HealGroupSpellGem1=alt
HealGroupUseAt1=65
HealGroupStopAt1=69
HealGroupAvgHP1=65
HealGroupConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealGroupUse2=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName2=Beacon of Life
HealGroupSpellGem2=alt
HealGroupUseAt2=65
HealGroupStopAt2=69
HealGroupAvgHP2=65
HealGroupConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

HealGroupUse3=TRUE
HealGroupSpellName3=Syllable of Convalescence Rk. II
HealGroupSpellGem3=gem1
HealGroupUseAt3=75
HealGroupStopAt3=99
HealGroupAvgHP3=85
HealGroupConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[HealBalance]
HealBalanceTotal=1

HealBalanceUse1=TRUE
HealBalanceSpellGem1=alt
HealBalanceUseAt1=65
HealBalanceStopAt1=69
HealBalanceConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[MainTankBuff]
DesignatedTank=XX
MainTankBuffTotal=4

MainTankBuffUse1=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName1=Focused Celestial Regeneration
MainTankBuffSpellGem1=alt
MainTankBuffUseAt1=79
MainTankBuffStopAt1=5
MainTankBuffRecast1=6m
MainTankBuffConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

MainTankBuffUse2=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName2=Divine Guardian
MainTankBuffSpellGem2=alt
MainTankBuffUseAt2=100
MainTankBuffStopAt2=5
MainTankBuffRecast2=2m
MainTankBuffConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

MainTankBuffUse3=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName3=Anticipated Intercession Rk. II
MainTankBuffSpellGem3=gem10
MainTankBuffUseAt3=100
MainTankBuffStopAt3=5
MainTankBuffNamedOnly3=FALSE
MainTankBuffRecast3=4m
MainTankBuffConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

MainTankBuffUse4=TRUE
MainTankBuffSpellName4=Shining Bulwark Rk. II
MainTankBuffSpellGem4=gem5
MainTankBuffUseAt4=100
MainTankBuffStopAt4=5
MainTankBuffNamedOnly4=FALSE
MainTankBuffRecast4=4m
MainTankBuffConditions4=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[Nuke]
NukeTotal=3
NukeTotalIfNamed=3
ForceMemNuke=TRUE
NukeAnnounce=FALSE
NukeConditions=TRUE

NukeUse1=TRUE
NukeSpellName1=Ardent Contravention
NukeSpellGem1=gem7
NukeUseAtMobPctHP1=75
NukeStopAtMobPctHP1=1
NukeRecast1=10s
NukeConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

NukeUse2=TRUE
NukeSpellName2=Word of Mending
NukeSpellGem2=gem11
NukeUseAtMobPctHP2=75
NukeStopAtMobPctHP2=1
NukeRecast2=10s
NukeConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

NukeUse3=TRUE
NukeSpellName3=Glorious Judgment
NukeSpellGem3=gem6
NukeUseAtMobPctHP3=75
NukeStopAtMobPctHP3=1
NukeRecast3=10s
NukeConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[Rez]
GrabCorpse=TRUE
RezTotal=2
ForceMemRez=FALSE
RezAnnounce=FALSE
RezConditions=TRUE

RezUse1=TRUE
RezSpellGem1=alt
RezDuringCombat1=TRUE
RezAlias1=rez
RezConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

RezUse2=TRUE
RezSpellGem2=alt
RezDuringCombat2=TRUE
RezAlias2=rezdiv
RezConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

RezTrustedTotal=13
RezTrusted1=XX
RezTrusted2=XX
RezTrusted3=XX
RezTrusted4=XX
RezTrusted5=XX
RezTrusted6=XX
RezTrusted7=XX
RezTrusted8=XX
RezTrusted9=XX
RezTrusted10=XX
RezTrusted11=XX
RezTrusted12=XX
RezTrusted13=Xx

RezRaidTimer=5m
RezGroupTimer=1m

[SelfBuff]
SelfBuffTotal=3
SelfBuffAnnounce=FALSE
ForceMemSelfBuff=TRUE
SelfBuffConditions=TRUE

SelfBuffUse1=TRUE
SelfBuffSpellName1=Rallied Greater Ward of Vie Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellIcon1=Rallied Greater Ward of Vie Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellGem1=gem12
SelfBuffConditions1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

SelfBuffUse2=TRUE
SelfBuffSpellName2=Unified Hand of Surety Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellIcon2=Benediction of Piety Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellGem2=gem12
SelfBuffConditions2=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

SelfBuffUse3=TRUE
SelfBuffSpellName3=Armor of the Ardent Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellIcon3=Armor of the Ardent Rk. II
SelfBuffSpellGem3=gem12
SelfBuffConditions3=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

[XHeal]
XHealPullerName=XX
XHealPullerDist=150
XHealTotal=5
XHealAnnounce=FALSE
XHealCondition=TRUE

XHealUse1=TRUE
XHealSpellName1=Burst of Life
XHealSpellGem1=alt
XHealUseAt1=50
XHealStopAt1=60
XHealCondition1=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})

XHealUse2=TRUE
XHealSpellName2=Sixteenth Serenity Rk. II
XHealSpellGem2=gem2
XHealUseAt2=45
XHealStopAt2=75

XHealUse3=TRUE
XHealSpellName3=Merciful Remedy Rk. II
XHealSpellGem3=gem3
XHealUseAt3=85
XHealStopAt3=99

XHealUse4=TRUE
XHealSpellName4=Ardent Light Rk. II
XHealSpellGem4=gem4
XHealUseAt4=85
XHealStopAt4=90

[Mana]
MedAt=95
MedToFull=FALSE
MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=TRUE
MedTimer=60m
QuietPrayer_IfManaBelow=50
QuietPrayer_Others_IfManaBelow=50
UseClarityPotions=FALSE

[Combat]
CombatFrequency4=|Disc|AA|Rez|Mana|MainTankBuff|
CombatFrequency5=|Nuke|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|

[Roles]
SetRoles=TRUE
GroupLeader=XX
GroupMainTank=XX
GroupMainAssist=XX
GroupPuller=XX
GroupXTarget1=XX
[Follow]
FollowCommand=FollowCommand
StopFollowCommand=StopFollowCommand
MoveUpCommand=MoveUpCommand
[Campfire]
CF_Item1=Fellowship Kit:
[AAtoBuy]
AABuy=FALSE
AABuyChannel=/echo
AABuyAt=25
AABuyMode=Classic
AAActivatedOnly=FALSE
SetAAPctOnLevelTo=0
AACount=0

Last edited:

Ok good catch. But then I went through all my inis and saw DefaultGem is nowhere to be found. So I searched the ini thread where other people posted their inis and none of those had a DefaultGem. I searched the wiki and there was no DefaultGem entry either.

So... what do I do?

Last edited:

Ok good catch. But then I went through all my inis and saw DefaultGem is nowhere to be found. So I searched the ini thread where other people posted their inis and none of those had a DefaultGem. I searched the wiki and there was no DefaultGem entry either.

So... what do I do?
Hmm. so I just ran through the code and it actually looks like most things were changed from gem1 to whatever your last gem is.. which the exception of pet spells, pulling skills, and aggro spells. Those still default to gem1. Although, what i didnt look at is the latest spell cast include or mq2cast, which also use their own default values and theres a mix and match of which method is used because of some issues back in the day. This may need more investigation but short answer is to put all spells you have to memorize into the same slot and the stuff you always have up in other slots until a better answer is provided.

I do have a performance improvement tip though. If you are going to put the !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}, it is more economical to put it as the WhateverConditions= than each individual spell. Also, putting WhateverConditions=TRUE actually results in a delay because it accesses your ini. Leaving it blank makes it not check the ini.

Code:
AAConditions=TRUE

So doing that will result in accessing the ini when you first enter the routine to see that it says "TRUE" in the ini without providing any sort of actual check, and six more times when you check each condition. If you changed it to
Code:
AAConditions=
Then it would just access the six individual times. and if you changed it to this:
Code:
AAConditions=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})
AAConditions1=
AAConditions2=
AAConditions3=
AAConditions4=
AAConditions5=
AAConditions6=
Then it would check only prior to even trying to use the AA routine.

At a minimum you should do this:
Code:
AAConditions=(!${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis})
Because at least then it checks your condition rather than just checking to see if the ini still says TRUE.

The last method would result in the least likely chance you would accidentally use a spell while moving/invis but is the most system intensive, and only checking the AAConditions would provide the best system performance.

Reading/writing to inis and /echos are the two single most mq2 intensive things a macro can do. They take waaaaaay more time than anything else.

Bot stalls

What would cause, and how do I fix, a stalled macro?

When I start the macro it works perfectly for about 3-4 kills, then stalls and does nothing. It does this for every toon I play, whether it be a cleric or melee.

What would cause, and how do I fix, a stalled macro?

When I start the macro it works perfectly for about 3-4 kills, then stalls and does nothing. It does this for every toon I play, whether it be a cleric or melee.
/echo ${Macro.CurLine} shows what line the macro is stalled on.

I thought there was a CurSub too but i dont see it in the code.

What pete said. Also, look for any error messages in the MQ2 window, it might say something like "Undeclared variable blah blah blah. Macro Paused." in which case you can do /mqpause to bring it back online, but you should put the error here so we can fix the underlying cause.