Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

current status

Finally getting settled and getting the computers going again. I'm curious what's the current status of bot40.mac? I looked at kiss months ago and I greatly preferred the bot40.

I've got every class on its own account, so if there's any known problems, there's a chance I could assist. I remember it wasn't healing pets properly and healing / buffing xtargets. Atm, that's all I recall that was broken when I last played.

Last edited:
Dude it's been abandoned three times. Just migrate to KA. I wish it had a feature or two from bot40 but by and large it works very well, there's lot of inis and continued development.

Dude it's been abandoned three times. Just migrate to KA. I wish it had a feature or two from bot40 but by and large it works very well, there's lot of inis and continued development.
dude. just use mq2bot as it does more than kiss with no setup.

If it was working with rogues, i would 100% wouldn't be on this thread lol.

I did see you were looking into it on the direct post about that issue, and mq2melee being the culprit. Thank you for checking it out.

How do you make a heal over time spell work for the cleric .ini?

mq2bot is that part of this build ? /bot ? or the 40 bot ? im a bit confused im dusting off my machine and loading it up again today tried to run a beast using that bot40 and /bot it half works except trying to setup beast as main assist and puller and i want pet to tank but for some reason bot 40 has a heart attack when pulling mobs and pet keeps trying to attack mobs grr also tried same thing on my 105 shm he does zero just sits around doing nothing what is the correct command or updated bot i should use please confirm cheers :)