Bored of The Rings

Phibes

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I recently had the opportunity to watch the directors cut of the “Lord of The Rings” again from beginning to end and came away with a few observations.

1) Gandalf wasn’t seen in “The Two Towers” until the middle of the movie because he was on suspension for using a hack to Solo kill a raid mob.

2) In the Extended version I loved it when Saruman was standing on top of his tower yelling at Gandalf and basically calling him a Loot Whore.

3) I found it difficult to watch battle scenes without wondering, “Where’s the Crowd Control?” and “How are they handling the Heal Rotation?”

4) Both Sauron in the “Fellowship of the Rings” and The Elephants in the “Return of The King” had one hell of an AE rampage didn’t they?

5) Wouldn’t it have sucked to search one of those elephant corpses only to find a tusk and a clump of permafrost?

6) When will the Necros in EQ get undead armies like the one that followed Aragorn?

7) I can’t believe Aragorn was really a ranger, I watched the entire trilogy and he didn’t die even once.

8) Gandalf needs to work on getting his portal spells together, his raids always had to run like hell to get where they needed to be, and usually he was late.

9) At least when the Stewart of Gondor decided to be a suck ass raid leader Gandalf took over the raid, so crappy Wizard, good Raid Leader.

10) Galadriel is impressive as she orates a welcome to the fellowship, while at the same time having multiple telepathic communications going on at the same time with each individual. At first I thought I was in love, then I realized that this was a woman who could bitch at me all the time while saying totally different stuff to everyone else, now I have nightmares about being married to her.

I’d write more but I need to go smoke some pipe weed now.

lmao!

7) I can’t believe Aragorn was really a ranger, I watched the entire trilogy and he didn’t die even once.

omg that is hysterical

Very cute!

I'd like to post this somewhere where other players could read it.

Ents don't walk, they glide.

What was up with all the corpses in Miras Tirith? They're supposed to vanish after just a few minutes.

Everyone was able to easily enter and exit their canoes on the way to the Mines of Moria.

Elves don't get "Safe Fall".

If you haven't seen Jack Black as a Hobbit, worth a watch.
Especially when he carries the One Ring as a PA. :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBAyg7Wyc6U"]Lord of the Rings Parody[/ame]