Best VoA T4 Camps?

dadada

Reaction score
Hey guys.
What spots do you recommend that are good for mass gearing a bot group in VoA?
In HoT, basement was good, Candyland also had multiple named spots, etc..

Any good places in VoA end zones for this?

Thanks!

check eq magello

type the armor type

that will give u a rough idea which mob can drop what piece more often

named dont drop EVERY piece.

t4 zones windsong cob pillars

pillars blows

cob has a basement (carnifex camp)

windsong depending on your grp and puller, can pull several named to braxi camp

become familiar w named and name phs (eq magello eq resource allahkhazam) and then match that to your personal capabilities.

In CoB outside the ciity walls are 3-4 namers. One drops Melee cloak, another drops rogue only dagger and caster neck. Another drops caster 2hb and Tank shoulders I think.

Windsong is good as well. Can pull multiple PH's from different camps. The good pet focus ear drops there as well from The Conductor. The Hornmaster drops a 10 dmg aug for melee along with a Clr/shm type neck piece. North of him is the brute namer that drops a nice AC aug. And Braxi drops a charm that everyone can use

I may check out Windsong, thanks.
I've done some camping in the different zones already and always research where the names pop, if listed on EQResource or Raspers.

I was just wondering if there were any great camp spots defined in VoA like basement for SS, or carpet for SS, or Candyland for MC etc..

Overall looks like VoA sucks for multiple names within easy pulling distance.

I need to gear up my full crew again. Got them to 77 alaran or so and will probly wait till expansion comes out if there is an easy way to max out alaran to make the VOA T4 visible armor.

Last edited:
will probly wait till expansion comes out if there is an easy way to max out alaran to make the VOA T4 visible armor

it doesnt take that long to farm a full set of t3 (though harder times 6) then upgrade to t4 from t3

doesnt sound like you have the resources to get them all to 90

w luck and time been able to get a toon to a full set of t4 armor in like 2 days (weekend), starting w zero lang and zero armor.................................

w luck and time been able to get a toon to a full set of t4 armor in like 2 days (weekend), starting w zero lang and zero armor

You are much luckier than I am. I've spent 4+ hrs at a single camp pulling everything I can find and seen like 1 name pop.

If I had to gear an entire group I'd go to CoB and do basement first. If you don't mind moving your ground around between killing spots windsong isn't too bad to hold 2-3 sets of ph's down.

check eq magello

type the armor type

that will give u a rough idea which mob can drop what piece more often

An alternative to trying to use Magelo for finding common visible drops is EQResource's visibles page:

http://voa.eqresource.com/visibleoverview.php

named dont drop EVERY piece.

Actually they can. Nameds have around a 75% chance to drop their "common" visible, then around a 25% chance to drop a random other visible type.

around a 25% chance to drop a random other visible type

guess never stuck around at 1 camp to get a full set to find out those odds

25 percent to drop any of the random other 7 pieces, makes each piece that much rarer still

I prefer the 75% chance for what im actually looking for

Ive also had long camps where no named spawns so yea not gonna add that to the odds of a low random chance of a drop I need if I dont have to.

Also, bear in mind one named type has up 3 named PH, so for example Windsong: 3 braxi named phs, 3 stormcaller ph, 3+Hornmaster ph, 3 Brute ph 3 (cant remember that animal named between braxi, stormcaller and hornmaster named, but in any case u can keep busy mostly kllling phs vs and a small ammt of trash

Camping Sepulcher atm. This named spot sucks balls.
Camping Sharperning Stone for my main was horrible. I had them on camping Pookas in the tunnels for like 5 days straight (2-4 hour sessions) before my drop finally showed up.

Maybe I will do tier 3 armors first!

Camps are so boring, I';m trying to find squirting orgams tutorial videos on Pirate Bay LOL

and prices on the new Nexus 4

Last edited:
Windsong is my favorite for keeping multiple PH's down for sure. Just have to find which ph's and which is trash. Do that and you can keep 6-9 ph's cycling w/o too much of a problem.