Plugin Anything like MQ2Posse here?

Skyjet2000

Reaction score
When I used the other site's compile, they had a plugin called MQ2posse. It checked for players within a specified range of your own characters, and could execute pre-defined commands if someone entered that range. Like /camp, /exit, /cast succor. Etc.

Made being somewhat afk feel a lot more safe. Wondering if we have anything like that here?

Wow i"m dumb. I was looking through the Plugin list and for some reasons those 2 names did not make me think of what they are actually used for =p

Question, does MQ2PCSafety or PCcheck have the ability to work off or a radius, instead of just in zone?

MQ2Posse allowed me to set a specific radius around my toons and execute commands if someone got too close. PCSafety just seems to check zonewide unless I'm missing something on the Wiki.

I put it on the list to get some added for you.

htw

That sounds most excellent. I look forward to this very much!

Welcome aboard OP. If you cancelled your subscription with them watch out for future charges..

yes looking forward to this myself!

Ok, I have combined MQ2PCCheck and MQ2PCSafety into just MQ2PCCheck. Also added a zone-in delay option, and radius option.

For status: /pccheck
For help: /pccheck help

Would appreciate some testing help, thanks. :)

I'll get wiki updated soon.

htw

ok trying this out can't seem to get it to pause when stranger is near and resume once out of range. also is there a way to stop the pc in zone and maybe just make it just alarm when someone is inside the radius thats set?

Yeah, well it's supposed to... unless I am doing it wrong LOL (only alert for in range). You can temp shut it up with the quiet option.

htw

OK HTW gonna test it out a bit more tomorrow, what about the pause and resume action?

Been doing some light testing on this.

If PCcheck=ON
I crash trying to log in.
If PCcheck=Off and I turn it on in game, it seems to run fine, but I have to turn it back off before trying to log back in.

So couldn't get it worked last night, but didn't have time to relog. When I logged in today it was working good, and even did /bot off for me. I'm curious if there a way to set the plugin so it doesn't turn pccheck off when someone enters the radius?

First impression: This is amazing. One other thing I'm curious about. Can it detect Rogues with their improved invis?

Last edited:
So couldn't get it worked last night, but didn't have time to relog. When I logged in today it was working good, and even did /bot off for me. I'm curious if there a way to set the plugin so it doesn't turn pccheck off when someone enters the radius?

First impression: This is amazing. One other thing I'm curious about. Can it detect Rogues with their improved invis?
Yes, I will get that completed asap - so it can do radius tracking for on/off, but also that it will keep tracking without intervention.

For your 2nd question: Yes.

htw

Yes, I will get that completed asap - so it can do radius tracking for on/off, but also that it will keep tracking without intervention.

For your 2nd question: Yes.

htw

Excellent, this plug seems awesome. Thanks a ton htw!

So I tested the noguild part, that part works. Not finding anything not working.

Last edited:
On second thought I actually like that it turns off. It turns off bot as well and then when the person is gone I turn both back on again. Maybe there could be an option of either or.

Edit 1: I was also wondering about eyes. Maybe it could be set to turn off if Eye of PC X enters radius?

Edit 2: So currently there is a player inside radius of me who wasn't a minute ago and it's not detecting them.

Edit 3: It just failed again in scorched woods. Someone ran right up to me.

Last edited:
yep pause when folks in radius and resume when clear would be the shiznit

Ahh I think I duplicated what probably happened when someone walked right up to me with it on. Just did a test where I have a character within the radius when I first turn it on. It did not detect him.