All EverQuest Servers Down

I don't see how they can bill for servies not being supplied. Over all this is minor if you have 1 account but I have 5. I am going to call tomorrow and ask them for a partial credit if they refuse I will dispute the charges with my CC provider.

Mall~

I don't see how they can bill for servies not being supplied. Over all this is minor if you have 1 account but I have 5. I am going to call tomorrow and ask them for a partial credit if they refuse I will dispute the charges with my CC provider.

Mall~

Merchant lock them. It's the quickest and easiest way to relieve yourself from the current charges and any future ones will be declined automatically. If and when SoE gets resolved, you can uplift the merchant lock and resume. This saves you in the mean time from the balance owed due to these charges. Sony may give you shit about it, because technically it is defaulting on a card, but I doubt it.

Mall~

Merchant lock them. It's the quickest and easiest way to relieve yourself from the current charges and any future ones will be declined automatically. If and when SoE gets resolved, you can uplift the merchant lock and resume. This saves you in the mean time from the balance owed due to these charges. Sony may give you shit about it, because technically it is defaulting on a card, but I doubt it.

If you merchant lock them, your account will be banned.

Hopefully Sony could understand how this situation may happen and in fairly large numbers...

I just had to repost this again ...

xJZhg.gif

GG Smarty

HAH I recognize the bond movie clip but what is that bit with Newman saying no?

If you merchant lock them, your account will be banned.
Not if you just merchant lock them from/for future charges

All that will happen is they'll be declined and your subscription won't be renewed. You can remedy that easily enough by either A: removing the lock or B: Submitting new payment info

Only time they can/will actually ban your accts is if you contest a charge they've already made for a subscription you've already started to use. They consider that e-fraud, the same as check fraud.

Don't mess with anything that's existing, restrict their future billing only, and you'll be fine.

Well sony has a new page that appears when u go to eqplayers.com I would have to assume that the server would be coming up soon. I was talking with a total douch bag who was ragging on players who pay to play games on pc such as eq eq2. He blames the pc players for this. This guy owns his store and refuses to sell pc and only sells ps1/2/3 games system and xbox and all that and thinks pcs for gaming is not what a pc was made for I think im done buying my ps2/3 games from this guy blamed me and others like me for slowing down his gaming from the playstation network.

Well sony has a new page that appears when u go to eqplayers.com I would have to assume that the server would be coming up soon. I was talking with a total douch bag who was ragging on players who pay to play games on pc such as eq eq2. He blames the pc players for this. This guy owns his store and refuses to sell pc and only sells ps1/2/3 games system and xbox and all that and thinks pcs for gaming is not what a pc was made for I think im done buying my ps2/3 games from this guy blamed me and others like me for slowing down his gaming from the playstation network.

That has to be the dumbest game store owner I've read or known about. He owes his console existence to the mighty towers.

All SOE games

All SOE games and sites are still offline as of May 11th and will not return today. Thank you again for your continued patience and support as we diligently work on these issues. Players with an active house will be credited one month of upkeep costs and the inactive period will be extended from 90 to 150 days. More information on SOE's "Make Good" plan to come!

I do not notice a new message on the EQplayers website. It looks like the same message that has been there for days.

We're getting messages from any where but SoE, thought you'd have learned that by now