AFCleric updated by Nils v1.26 09/15 wth version

nils

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I came back and am playing on a progression server, tonight found an old backup of afcleric and spent some time fixing it while having a couple beers

It needs plugin(s) from macroquest2.com, I will not provide them they are easy to get.

it has a errors on start haven't figured out that few more beers maybe? it might be related to being on a server with no mounts? it's a few years old so I'm not sure reading old patch notes..... but it still runs

Code:
/declare 'Mount" failed. Name already in use.
Code:
/varset failed, variable 'Mount' Not found

but it works with my 18 cleric in a group(not mine) while I tinker it's doing buffs and healing, no one has died yet...

Attachments

• AFCleric.mac
    106.8 KB · Views: 22
Could just take it out of medtime - not sure what yours technically has, since there is no varset I can see with Mount, the mac only references it. Must have been defined at some point, or in some include?

Could always just check for it before use, also, i.e. instead of:

/if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} && ${AutoMount} && ${Outside}) {
/if (!${Me.Mount.ID}) /call Cast "${Mount}" item
/delay 2
}

Use something like:

/if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} && ${AutoMount} && ${Outside} && ${Defined[Mount]}) {
/if (!${Me.Mount.ID}) /call Cast "${Mount}" item
/delay 2
}

And if someone wants to use it, declare it in the vars with a /declare Mount blah blah blah

E.g., /declare Mount string outer "Desert Kangon Saddle"

htw

Hey Nils.
I still use yours from the VIP site.
I've added in some of the AA heal abilities to fire when they are up instead of the default heal spell, and a named click section.

It still essentially spams one main heal.

Nitemyst's version based on yours is pretty popular on the VIP site also.