A legal question

kirbanmanaburn

Lifetimer
Reaction score
What does someone have to do to me to put me in a position where I'm defending myself by hitting him with one good, hard haymaker? Does he have to hit me close-fisted, or can it be something less egregious?

Bear in mind I'm not looking to beat the hell out of this person, just hit them once to get them to leave me alone.

k

i dont think a open palm slap counts but anything past closed fists counts

Depends on your state's self defense statutes. Some states the threat of physical harm to you, or someone in your immediate vicinity constitutes self defense.

Hmmm, I hope my state is one of those states. This guy is a total Eric Cartman type so if I can just hit him once good and hard he'll never open his mouth to me again.

Stop being a bitch and just lay into him.

Have witnesses.
Show that you tried to avoid conflict (such as backing up as he repeatedly pushed you)
Show that you felt that either you, or someone you were with were threatened and physical intervention was needed.

Or just set the better example and don't let him get to you.

I'm a fan of silent revenge! There are so many evil things that you can do to a person that would totally shatter their souls without even doing anything illegal. You should never have to resort to physical violence, just make them so afraid of messing with you that they will avoid you at all costs. You just got to get a little creative!

Or take a clean knife/pipe knock him the out with no one present then put it in his hand or after you knock him out give yourself abit of a scrath or a bruise and be like look he started it

Stop being a bitch and just lay into him.

My God what has this Country come too? I guess I have never been in the position of asking permission to bitch slap some one!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I offended you dont sue me plz.......lol.

In the UK. You are allowed to throw the first punch in self defence. And in court you can get away with it. but ONLY if you can prove that by doing so, you saved your own skin. Meaning, there must of been immediate threat to your well being.

Honestly though, if he's a douche, try this. Tense your Index finger and Middles finger, now jab them into the center of the chest, it hurts, and makes a very large thud. To an idiot, it sounds like you just WTFpunched his chest with your fingers.

Also, using the index finger, jab it into the U shaped peice at the top of your chest, where the collar bones meet. You can almost get your whole finger into that. It will hurt him like rough dry bumsex, but will also make him sick and short of air.

These wont hold up "IF" he tried to make something of it. Personally, i would knock 10bells of shit out of him, and let him know that if he wants to play anymore games, he knows where to find you.

Thump him in the chest as Krugerr says, back him up to a wall and with your hand still on his chest, explain to him from about 2 inches from his face that you are tired of his shit and that if you hear one more word from him, you are going to kick the crap out of him. Also explain that if any legal crap comes of it, remind him that they won't keep you locked up forever..... This will work wonders for his personality, believe me.

just fucking hit him, if your worried about being sued your a bitch =(

Kirban the answer is pretty clear.

The fact that you are asking this question on a board tells me that the violence towards him was planned. I doubt this guy takes a swing at you every time you see him. Which leads me Believe that you are provoking his swing in order to get away with self defense, which will be hard for you to get away with. Therefore it is illegal. The only way you can change this fact is if they don't know what is going on.

So yes, it's illegal.

Oh and to the "quit being a bitch" thing. I wouldn't hit anyone because i could go to jail. Which would make it hard for me to keep my job. Which would make it hard for me to feed my family and keep my home. I must be a bitch too!

The fact that you are asking this question on a board tells me that

nothing is gonna happen.

He annoys you? Stay away from him. He seeks you out to annoy you? Tell him to fuck off...politely if you can...you're an adult right? This isn't Everquest. Some little punk ass cannot pull shit on you with little to no repurcussions, unless you allow him to. If the only thing keeping you from asserting yourself and taking control is the fear of the law, then I guess the actual carry through will remain a fantasy in your head.

lol

Heres what you do. mail his parents a gay magazine with his name on it. that will fuch up his family life forever. /foreverawkward on.

or maby his wifes parents /totalyevilgrin