Guide End of Empire, ROS Skyfire Mission Guide

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
This mission has been a main roadblock for the end zone of ROS aka Veeshan's Peak.

I've beaten it by 6box group geared toons multiple times and been able to finish the whole ROS (all mercenary, partisan, challenge and hunter) in a month.

Here is a guide to help those stuck on this difficult mission.

A short breakdown you need to know before the mission:

This is about beating 4 waves of kar'zok sarnaks.

1st wave: 3 Kar'zok Soldiers

2nd wave: 2 Kar'zok Lifestealers

3rd wave: 3 Kar'zok Veterans

4th wave: 2 Kar'zok Soulfeasters + 2 Chokidai + 1 Named Kar'zok Warleader.

Here is the details. Before Engage:

0. Buff those 5 Human NPC with all buffs you have. You can even heal them but I suggest not to cause that will cause troubles on manage the aggro from mobs.

1. Move all your toon to the loc before start the event, STAY PUT. The loc is
Code:
2180.35 2195.21 -220.70
You will see red totems before the combat area, NEVEN STEP OUT or you will be DTed.

2. Start the event. Watch NPC fighting the soldier. DON'T ENGAGE!If you stay on my loc, you won't been aggroed. After the first soldier die, loot the shield from it.

3. When the 2nd soldier hit 50% ish, grab the OTHER soldier. DPS it but NOT TO BURN. Balance the hp with the 50% hp one so they almost die at the same time. After the other two soldier die, use the other two toons loot the other two shields.

4. Lifestealers up, BURN THEM HARD. They should die in 30-45 secs or so. (If your dps too low then you might get the silence/viral dot you pretty much will wipe especially if you box 6)

5. Veterans shows up. If your npc still live, let them grab 1-2 for you. DPS the other one. Tank use some minor defensive disc, and make sure your MA SWITCH TARGET FAST CAUSE YOU NEED A GOOD BALANCE. Again, the balance is critical. (since last wave will be active when even one veteran died, so you want them die at almost same time). And from this wave, you will get this emote:

Code:
A meteor appears over the statue at the mouth of Veeshan's Peak

this will fire a nasty AE on group.

Put this on your macro:

Code:
#Event Talendor "#*#A meteor appears over the statue at the mouth of Veeshan's Peak#*#"

Code:
Sub Event_Talendor
/if (${FindItem[Defender's Shield].ID}&&!${FindItem[Defender's Shield].Timer}) /useitem Defender's Shield
/return

Or you use MQ2Events, put this on your MQ2Events_TOONNAME.INI,
Code:
[SFShield]
trigger=#*#A meteor appears over the statue at the mouth of Veeshan's Peak#*#
command=/if (${FindItem[Defender's Shield].ID}&&!${FindItem[Defender's Shield].Timer}) /useitem Defender's Shield

6. Last wave inc. POP all your defensive disc/aa on tank, and BURN HARD ON SOULFEASTER since they pop chokidai adds. Soulfeaster must die first and fast since they will pop chokidai every minute or so.

7. Beat Kar'zok warleader though he has some sort of AE, with ROS t2 gears, you should be able to heal through.

8. Range kill overking. Remember loot the tooth from overking's corpse since it won't appear on you advloot window.

9. Loot the chest and win!

P. S. My Group is WAR CLR BRD BST BER BER.

Last edited:
I did basically the same thing except for the silence I made a Gina trigger for each toon and moved them away if the viral went off

Ran this, or tried to, many times tonight. The soulfeasters don't aggro/path to the group, but they sure as shit send their dogs out to the group. Don't know what the deal is.

I've read some people saying that the feasters aren't coming down off the platform for them, either. But I attempted this like 5 times tonight and died @ the soulfeaster phase each time as they don't come off the platform.

Does anyone have a rough macro made for this they are willing to share? Thanks.

Ran this, or tried to, many times tonight. The soulfeasters don't aggro/path to the group, but they sure as shit send their dogs out to the group. Don't know what the deal is.

I've read some people saying that the feasters aren't coming down off the platform for them, either. But I attempted this like 5 times tonight and died @ the soulfeaster phase each time as they don't come off the platform.

Same here for Soulfeaters not aggroing, keep sending dogs over, any workaround for this?

I didn't do balance kill, not sure if that's the issue.

Last edited:
You need at least loot one shield dropped off from soldier to get the soulfeaster auto aggro and charge to you

KA

Great Write Up

This is a great write up and it was very easy to see this strategy is doable. I am personally running into an issue with balancing the mobs so I don't get the additional adds. I am assuming that I have a setting wrong in one of my macro's but I wanted to see if anyone has anything that can help assist in balancing the mobs hp. They prefer to /killthis on everything even if I try and switch targets.

Thanks

1. Move all your toon to the loc before start the event, STAY PUT. The loc is
Code:
2180.35 2195.21 -220.70
You will see red totems before the combat area, NEVEN STEP OUT or you will be DTed.

You say NEVER step out ... Do you pull everything to you then?

I meant don’t step out the flame barrier zone. And yes I do pull the mobs yo that point and set a tight leash. Normally they just rush to you so no actual pull is needed.

KA