Search results

1. Mori

WTB EQ2 Account

Looking to buy an EQ2 account must be level 125+, needs to be on Maj'Dul server... Shoot me a message with what ya got Anyone know of any websites that have EQ2 accounts posted and are recennt?
  2. Mori

Torrent Invite

Hey there all you Buggers, long time no see guys... Hoping this message finds everyone well.. Was actually just wondering if by some chance there was someone who had some invites to a few different private torrent sites, like RevTT, IPT... Etc.. I previously had a RevTT membership, but...
  3. Mori

Points2Shop

Fry gave me permission to post this, so here it is.. So, I signed up to this website to get paid for surveys. Thinking it was like every other website that pays for surveys, I did my first 5 surveys or so and within 30mins or so I had earned close to $10. I've been a member for almost 2...
  4. Mori

Private torrent invite.

I was wondering anyone might have an invite to IPT or equivalent that they would like to shoot my way. I used to be a good standing member on IPT, since then I have not been on line very much the last few years and forgot to park my account, lol... So now I need another membership if anyone has...
  5. Mori

Need help choosing a tablet...

Well, I've decided to finally give in and buy a tablet... Only problem is, Which one? First off, My budget is around $150+S&H, I'd prefer a 10", but if it's an amazing tablet I'll settle for a smaller one. I'm willing to buy used if it is a nice tablet like Asus Transformer 10" with very minimal...
  6. Mori

Castle Clash (Android)

Well, I started playing this game and I'm hooked... I'm wanting to start an alt account to hack on, if this is even possible... I heard it wasn't so never messed with the Castle Clash hacks you can find on Google... So, my question is... Is it? and if so where can I get it for free? P.S. I'm...
  7. Mori

1YEAR BABY!

Please, no criticism in this thread from my last post.. I'd like to start off by apologizing to everyone, especially ThunderStruck as he is the one I lashed out at.(See Next Paragraph, Lol) for my behavior as well as the direction my last thread about this topic took.. It got waaaaayyyy off...
  8. Mori

.NET Framework Error

Hey everyone, I turned my computer on today, tried to load GamezAion Launcher (Aion Private Server Launcer) same as I do every time, and I got the following error... NCLauncher.exe - .NET Framework Initializing Error HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET...
  9. Mori

Movies Online

Anyone have any suggestions to some good sites to watch movies online? All the ones I used to use have been busted by the law and no longer work.
  10. Mori

Need sound help please...

Ok, I reformatted my computer, and now my sound doesn't work...All of my drivers are up to date, but when I go into Sound Playback Devices it says my speakers aren't plugged in. I've tried unplugging them, shutting computer down, plugging them in, restarting computer to no avail. If anyone could...
  11. Mori

PC Games

Hey guys, was wondering if some of you could spit out some PC games that are fun..preferably released 2004+ i.e Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Mafia II..stuff like that that is also obtainable via torrent... which brings me to my next question..I've been using...
  12. Mori

EQ2 Problems

Ok, if I try launching eq2 through station launcher I'll click the "Launch Game" button and then it will say "Launching" and it will do nothing. Then about 30seconds later EQ2 DOES NOT launch and the button resets to "Launch Game". Well, when I try to launch using LaunchPad I get an error and I...
  13. Mori

Most Epic tattoo of 2010

Here you go, THE MOST EPIC TAT OF 2010!!! http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5924&page=19
  14. Mori

Custom Magelo Background

Anyone able to make me a custom Magelo back ground? I want something nice, but not nice enough to cost $$..just pretty much something that can be worked on during someone's free time. If anyone is interested in taking me up on this, PM me for me details.
  15. Mori

Crash on Startup

Well, I logged in, loaded MQ2 fine with no prob..got the out of date msg, so I went and downloaded new compile, loaded it and crashed. now every time I load new compile I crash..using default plugins.
  16. Mori

Compile Question

Well, I updated my compile and loaded it with no problems, but now I have a Red, Yellow and Green bar above my head, what is this and how do i remove it?
  17. Mori

Price Check, lol

Well, I got 2 Scepter of Destruction rotting in my bank, was wondering what they would be worth..mainly on Maelin
  18. Mori

Newest tat

Hey guys, this is my newest tat...its not professional, my 17yr old cousin did it cause he wanted to do one and I wanted to get one, I just let him draw on my arm and this is how it turned out...it still needs some shading and a couple lines fixed then it will be done completely, lemme know what...
  19. Mori

preventspeed problem

Ok, on my Bard selo's won't work, every time I log bard in I have to turn Preventspeed off in order for it to work, well now when i "/docrack preventspeed off" I get "MQ2DoCrack: Date Discrepency found for [preventspeed], not changing memory" and when I type /docrack list it shows that its still...
  20. Mori

Need some serious advice

Ok guys, I'm caught in a VERY big delimma. There is this girl I met at work some time ago, We've been hangin out and shootin the shit quite a bit, well...now we have been talking about getting together..I really like this girl, I think I may even love her..but tonight she told me she was HIV...