EQ2 Problems

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Ok, if I try launching eq2 through station launcher I'll click the "Launch Game" button and then it will say "Launching" and it will do nothing. Then about 30seconds later EQ2 DOES NOT launch and the button resets to "Launch Game". Well, when I try to launch using LaunchPad I get an error and I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I've updated dx9, updated my drivers, did the whole right click, go into properties and then go into compatibility tab and checked the run in compatibility for WinXP with SP2 and checked the run as admin box. Tried with and without these options and got same thing. I've also Uninstalled Station Launcher and reinstalled, as well as uninstalled eq2 and reinstalled and yet I've yielded no results whatsoever. Any help is appreciated, I've included a SS of what the launchPad launcer looks like before I click play, and the error I get after I click play.

Thanks, Mori

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Run a virus scanner.

I see AVG on your desktop but I think you should try MSE. On the PC forums I browse MSE is the overall favorite for free anti virus programs.

If you do try MSE you gotta download AVG again, since uninstalling requires you to run through the installation process again.

Get MalwareBytes as well.

Hmm just took a second look at your SS, you have Norton/AVG/McAfree on your desktop. Dunno if the Norton or the McAfree are also the anti virus versions but you only need one anti virus software.

Last edited: