Compile Question

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Well, I updated my compile and loaded it with no problems, but now I have a Red, Yellow and Green bar above my head, what is this and how do i remove it?

What dya mean? And what plugins do you haved loaded? Im in game now, and i dont have anything above my head other than my name. Or do you mean IRL? Cause if you do, lay off teh drugs

What dya mean? And what plugins do you haved loaded? Im in game now, and i dont have anything above my head other than my name. Or do you mean IRL? Cause if you do, lay off teh drugs

Just for a random drunken thread derail, does anyone else get the occasional EQ related dream, where its IRL but your ingame? Wake up going "wtf" lol. Often happens to me after a hard out late night on EQ (or any other game I play too much .. COD4 etc too)

Ok, I circled where it was....when I first logged on it was Red Yellow and Green....but over time it disappeared like a 500sec spell cast bar....so now all that is left in the Screenshot is a lil bit of the red...

Attachments

• EQ000003.bmp
    3.6 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Oh shit, well thats pretty cool...never seen it before...any clue which plugin it is?