preventspeed problem

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Ok, on my Bard selo's won't work, every time I log bard in I have to turn Preventspeed off in order for it to work, well now when i "/docrack preventspeed off" I get "MQ2DoCrack: Date Discrepency found for [preventspeed], not changing memory" and when I type /docrack list it shows that its still on

Any ideas as to how I can get this where it doesn't auto load and why it wont let me turn it off?

Ok, on my Bard selo's won't work, every time I log bard in I have to turn Preventspeed off in order for it to work, well now when i "/docrack preventspeed off" I get "MQ2DoCrack: Date Discrepency found for [preventspeed], not changing memory" and when I type /docrack list it shows that its still on

Any ideas as to how I can get this where it doesn't auto load and why it wont let me turn it off?
You need to run updates from the mmoloader tray icon & see if you have the latest MQ2DoCrack.ini file.

Also, if it shows ON but with date discrep, something else is modifying your speed already (another plugin dealing with speed or similar).

Edit: Just logged in bard to test with current MQ2DoCrack plugin & INI - no issue.

htw

Alright, I'll run updates once I log out, ty htw

Logged out and ran update and works fine now, ty