Most Epic tattoo of 2010

Am i missing something about this tattoo?

Well i know what the shocker is.....

i guess there isn't anything else to it

yay

For all of you that dont know that tatto means 2 fingers in the hoo hoo and a pinky in the asshole. i see a lot of people with a questionmark above their heads lol.

I just **loooovvvveee** a tattoo that screams "I WANT to work at this convience store the rest of my life!" Wow, moron has a new marking.

BB

Last edited:
Not to mention its going to make getting girls very tricky...

How could you NOT come across as a pervert?

Then again their are a lot of dumb slutty girls out their who are attracted to lowlife men.

It's also a term not a lot of girls are familiar with though (unless they hang around the internet sites that use the term) , so it shouldn't affect his chances. It would just raise a lot of questions and strange looks when they ask what that tattoo is.

As for being funny, I guess it's a "had to be there" thing.
Someone wanted the pic for a tattoo. The thread continued, awaiting pics. Finally it got posted and the thread boomed and got reposted all over, spurred on by their own idea that it was funny.

if the thumb was sticking out it would be a gang sign lol I just watched gangland sex money murder lol.

Lol I just watched that too, and didn't realize it till you said something...

Have you seen some of the guys that attractive women end up dating? This tattoo is not even going to crack my list of 'top 50 things that women should take as a clear sign that their boyfriend is a waste of their time.'

You'd pretty much have to get your scrotum grafted to your face to keep women from considering you as a potential partner.

I saw a ghettomobile with 24 inch rims that said "player" all along the outside of the rim.

The guy had a girl with him.

I think if she ever complains about him not treating her right she should get shot in the face with a bullet that has "no shit Sherlock" inscribed on it.