Search results

1. R

MMOLoader Login Error

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| i fixed it. sugestion to other noobs out there, delete previous...
  2. R

servers that have few maps

been playing on a few servers, and they're pretty much classic eq and such, they have maps enabled, but only for starting cities and newbie zones etc.. the question is, is there a way (and what is the way if there is one) to have a map in every zone? when i hit (default key) backspace to bring...
  3. R

is this possible? two everquest

basically i like to play both, eq live, and eq emu - but i hate having to switch out comps and what not, is there anyway possible to have two copies of eq installed on the same computer? One being my already installed and fully patched eq live and the other being the Titanium version of eq for...
  4. R

Pull and kite

I know I've seen a pull macro before, I think Fry had posted one, and tbh- it works great! However, is there anyway possible that I could get the knowledge as to how I can make the macro pull the mob from wherever it is, to the specified camp area then /circle on XX while doing dots be it...
  5. R

Statistics-what do they do?

str - ? sta - ? agi - ? dex - ? Wis - ? Int - ? Cha - ? we get obvious out of way that we all know is just the way it is. (most of these vary by classes but any additional info would be awesome) STR will increase total weight character can carry, increase dmg cap up to a point. STA will...
  6. R

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

happy fourth to all you cheaters out there! from this cheater here! :) r0xx0r
  7. R

attempt at altering already made macros

if i'm wanting a tank to check the target of his/her target. and make it cast something if he's not it, how would i add that? something like this i think but what after it? [code]/ if (${aggrotimer.Value} || ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.Equal[${Me}]}) [code]
  8. R

changing stuff client side only

wasn't there a plug that let you change lots of stuff, like, class - race - size - name - etc? i'm sure there was, i know it's client side only but after long days of boxing it's fun to goof around with giant gnomes and take s/c's with the name Mutha-what!? and stuff like that. p.s if that plug...
  9. R

Search Trap and Disarm

I checked thru the rogue helper and I don't see the setting in there maybe it's in a plugin, but whenever i have mq runnin and i try to search for a trap, when it finds one it turns my char to one direction usually away from the trap, and immediately tries to disarm the trap but never targets...
  10. R

RH - way to auto sit after a fight?

I currently running RH all the time - this is by far the best damn mac i've seen (excluding mq2melee) i do have but one prob, it won't auto sit after a fight then stand to fight on next target (via assist) so my endurance ends up dropping after using opening strikes, endurance regen sucks while...
  11. R

Katta Faction

I originally pm'd this so that it could be anon. But out of fear that it would get nerf'd before this sites great user group could use it, I decided to go ahead and post it - sorry to pester you with the previous pm's fry. This is not a macro - but I'm sure there are some out there that can...
  12. R

AA question for dual wielders

I've heard rumor of all kinds of things having to do with Sinister Strikes AA (Gates of Discord) 12 aa's to get rank 1 which is the only rank. Now i've heard that your offhand weapon acts like it's -1 base dmg then normal, and sinister strike fixes that. I've also heard that it makes it more...
  13. R

SOE opened beta test again for new exspansion

I recently tried out the beta test, i saw a message today online said to join so i tried it. I was checking out some of the aa's for different classes and such, it's fairly neat - i'm gonna end up doing a complete write up of the new exspansion for aa's, spells, and skills (if any new) for as...
  14. R

Simple drop five gold and click give

doing a turn in for faction just requires five gold, but i hate sitting here and working my hands to nubs, is there a mac i can do for it? i'm not sure no how to make it work or how to even word it, five gold needs to be given to this guard and then give, that's it, no socializing with him...
  15. R

Quick question

There's a easy dbl exp pot quest. I was curious as to if it's client side or server side that determines if you have done the quest or not yet. I would really like to blow through my 10 charges of the exp pot i have but i don't want to if it won't let me do the quest again. Is there a plug or...
  16. R

mq2dps myth or does it work?

I have followed the small list of directions for mq2dps plugin. I have yet to discover how it works. I've gotten the window to come up just fine, Just copy/paste the mq2dps xml file into the UI folder you are currently using, and when the plug is loaded it will load, you may need to reload the...