SOE opened beta test again for new exspansion

r0xx0r

Reaction score
I recently tried out the beta test, i saw a message today online said to join so i tried it. I was checking out some of the aa's for different classes and such, it's fairly neat - i'm gonna end up doing a complete write up of the new exspansion for aa's, spells, and skills (if any new) for as many classes as i can make. Just givin out the info that beta open again for testing so if you can get on and check it out. it will take toime to get info together but i'll post it after i'm done.

Its not open, or at least not right now its not. It was earlier today though apparently. Kinda annoys me they always do it when I'm at work, and never do it when I'm off lol.

limited

just to inform all, the number of class aa's i'll have listed will be limited due to the amount of chars i'm allowed to make, but i think if i do it a certain way, i may be able to get all info, will get done as soon as possible

You can make as many toons as you want... just create one... betabuff teh hell out of it, look at the spells and aa's, then go back to character select, delete that toon, and make another lvl 1

You can do that as many times as you need to.

Would like to see someone list the spells for each class here. I know last 2 beta Kamjara(sp?) had a spell parser that showed them all update that stayed quite current.

Im not sure if its correct or not, but Allakhazam has spells listed up to level 80. Their probably not supposed to but I noticed it the other day.

yes they do but its the same list from 71 to 75 then they seem to just pastes that list into 76 TO 80 then they do add some spells on from 80 but thats like 2 maybe 3 spells only that i see.

I got in yesterday too, Ill pick up whatever slack he leaves out...

ok it's kinda strange on the spells and most of the disci's cuz they're just named the exact same thing. so i'm posting a few of what i found so far, only got to look at two classes, sorry been busy otherwise.

Code:

AA's :

Burst of Power - Req: 71,  Provides an increased chance to execute a triple attack. Additional ranks increase this chance. 10 ranks at 8 each.
Envonmed Blades - Imbues your blades with a powerful poison. <Activated> Req: 74 refresh 10 mins. 3 ranks starting at 7 each.
Hastened Ligament Slice - each rank reduces the timer by 15 seconds. Req: 73. 3 ranks starting at 6 each.
Knave's Return Strike - Req: 73, Seized Opportunity at lvl 1. This grants chance to backstab your opponent upon a successful riposte of a melee attack. 
 Additional ranks increase chance of riposte with a kick (maybe they meant backstab) 3 ranks starting at 6 each.

Disciplines :

LVL 79:
Pinpoint Vulnerability: 813 endurance, duration:30 sec reuse-2 min, Increases damage target takes from backstabs by 6% for 30 seconds.
LVL 80:
Opener (Dot): 823 endurance, duration: 48 sec reuse:30 sec,  Strikes an unsuspecting opponent with a bloodletting slice, 
 causing 926 dmg per tic for 48 sec, must be out of combat to use.
Vanish Trap: no cost, reuse: 30 sec, Places a smoke screen trap at your location. When triggered, this trap can cause nearby creatures to lose track of their enemies.
Opener (DD): 1248 endurance,  reuse: 30 sec, Strikes an unsuspecting opponent with a piercing blow, causing 4471 dmg. Must be out of combat.
Opener (Stun): 1000 endurance, reuse: 30 sec, Strikes an unsuspecting opponent with a focuse blow, stunning them. Must be out combat. Works on targets up to lvl 80.

AA's

Burst of Power - Same as above.
Blast of Anger - Req: 76, Activated refresh timer-3 mins, When active this ability will fill your foe with a large amount of hate for you. 1 rank at 7 cost
Infused by Rage - Req: 73, This ability will cause you to periodically infuse your foe with intense hatred towards you. higher ranks = stronger effect. 3 ranks at 6 aa cost for first
Gut Punch - Req: 76, Knocks your foe backwards, only humanoids are susceptible to this attack. 1 rank at 7 aa cost.
Warlords Return Kick - Req: 73, Chance to kick opponent upon successful riposte. higher ranks = higher chance to kick/riposte. 3 ranks at 6 aa cost for fist

Disciplines :

LVL 76
Aura of Draconic Rune: 50 upkeep, duration: 1 min reuse: 15 min, chance that physical attacks will proc a rune for you.
LVL 80
Damage reduction Blunt Strike: 2250 endurance, duration: 30 sec reuse: 2 min, curshing blow that reduces their melee damage for 30 sec.
Low Health 2h Strike: 1490 endurance, reuse: 35 sec, attack to an off-balance opponent, can only be done on opponents that are below 20%.
Shield Reflect: 750 cost, reusue: 10 min, prepares to reflect the next spell cast upon you back to its caster.
more to come when i get more time.

Rogues getting 3 more openers?

I would be okay with that if they removed the HIDE component of Razorarc and made it a 'Clawstrikers' like strike you could use every 30 seconds. With that, the opening DoT or DD would be pretty nice, but without it, Razorarc would still outdamage it most of the time if you're Anguish geared or higher.

My average opener with Razorarc + 2.0 + 4 dmg aug + Champion is around 10k so I don't see myself using a 4k DD or 900/tick DoT ability over Razorarc ability *shrug*.

Triple Attack will be nice, as well as another Disc. Line so we can Disc. for more than 1 min. 30 seconds, we have all this endurance but nothing to really spend it on throughout the course of a long fight.

i agree with the openers for rogue, pretty damn dumb if you ask me, when you can razor arc for 2x sometimes even 4x as much as that DD opener. and for way less endurance. from what i can see, ALL melee classes are getting triple hit, this being with 1h or 2h weapons. ofcoarse war's and bzrk's will be ahead of all other classes when it comes to 2h weapons. not sure if they'll make it that way for the 1h weapons for war's too. What they may be trying to do, cuz i notice when i pop'd the DD opener, it gave some kind of odd error, they may try to be doing like vanguard where you link attacks, if successful on opener, you can link another, etc.. etc.. but still that would be nice for all the dmg at the start, but would mostly = dead rogue when you open with 4k dd, 900 dot, then razor arc. it's like nuking with a wizard at the start of a fight, maybe even twice, anyhow, i think that's where they're going with the openers. i've noticed other classes are getting opener's too.

i wanted to add one more thing that i noticed for casters, the release of 2nd level for extra spell slot, looks like 10 is the new magic number upon release.

are bards geting anything new or cool to change the dps of them

I didn't make beta this year due to the totally retarded way they are doing beta...

Please tell me enchanters, druids, and to some exstent mages are getting some sort of boon this year. Currently, they are poopy.

I'd like to get in to check out what's up with Rogues.. I'm not gonna go on a rant but we get outparsed by monks and berserkers who have far more intangables than we do. Rogues get poisons (out of date) and traps (useless).. someone said it best at the safehouse forum "if the code from our snare trap disapeared from the server it would take anyone weeks, possibly even months to even recognize it was gone" that's our level 70 "reward" and shows how much we've used it.

Some of the changes seem like we'll be on the right track. Continuted updates would be great

Parser

Kumbaja's Tribute to Lucy

This is the parser mentioned previously.. It does have the new expansion spells in there.. but some are just placeholders while the devs tweak them into spells we have already had. :(