Pull and kite

r0xx0r

Reaction score
I know I've seen a pull macro before, I think Fry had posted one, and tbh- it works great! However, is there anyway possible that I could get the knowledge as to how I can make the macro pull the mob from wherever it is, to the specified camp area then /circle on XX while doing dots be it casting while moving with the plug or bard songs or whatever?

I can't figure out how to make the character initiate the circle when the mob gets within so much dist of the camp and also, don't want the toon to circle right into the on coming mob. anyway to also add a multi mob pull once mob dies so that i don't stop and try and pull the mob that's eating me cuz it added on pull?

ty,

r0xx0r

p.s - i'm impaired and after reading this it makes little sense

I know I've seen a pull macro before, I think Fry had posted one, and tbh- it works great! However, is there anyway possible that I could get the knowledge as to how I can make the macro pull the mob from wherever it is, to the specified camp area then /circle on XX while doing dots be it casting while moving with the plug or bard songs or whatever?

I can't figure out how to make the character initiate the circle when the mob gets within so much dist of the camp and also, don't want the toon to circle right into the on coming mob. anyway to also add a multi mob pull once mob dies so that i don't stop and try and pull the mob that's eating me cuz it added on pull?

ty,

r0xx0r

p.s - i'm impaired and after reading this it makes little sense

So in short it sounds like your looking for a macro that can pull a mob and then go back to camp and circle around XX and cast dots or bard songs...then after that mob dies go to pull another and rinse and repeat? Or am I wrong on that?

yes that's it exactly, found dizzy.mac not really sure if this is what i'm looking for tho, testing it now