mq2dps myth or does it work?

r0xx0r

Reaction score
I have followed the small list of directions for mq2dps plugin. I have yet to discover how it works. I've gotten the window to come up just fine, Just copy/paste the mq2dps xml file into the UI folder you are currently using, and when the plug is loaded it will load, you may need to reload the UI to get it to show, but anyhow. Once the window is loaded and all, i can't see what good it's for, most likely due to the fact that it is not working. I don't have any dmg showing in the window what so ever, I've made sure it was on, i turned it off and then back on and clicked reset. If anyone has anymore info on this plugin, please let me know what's going on. Thank you so much for the help.

r0xx0r

after you turn it on, you have also have adjust your melee/casting output.

example, right click on window where you hit modes are displayed. make sure it's set to Normal.

Then goto options->filters

Turn on melee/casting/pets/dots/spells/whatever to show.

Then kill something , you shuold start seeing dps.

Personally I think most of these dps programs are BS.
IN my VIEW and experience with them anyway.

Every single person would need to run this dps program to get anything close to true.

i'll try that

thank you , i will try that, also I've tried and tried to get yalp. Yalp.org is down though, anyone have the zip for the yalp installer or wtfever it is.

correct

yes i did the /dps on
also tried to set the filters, it gives me the message that mq2dps is on, "dps on" in the mq2wnd. Still unable to get it to show the information. I've been looking for the Yalp program or another of the likes, but to no avail yet. Seems all the good parser websites are down right now. Yalp.org has been down for the past few weeks atleast. anyone have the yalp prog in zip format? or know where i can get it from? yalp.org doesn't load for me :(
i'm not stressin about it hardcore, i'd just like to see how much dps my rogue is right now. I'm also testing the theory i heard about using bandoiler and how it lowers your dps if you switch to backstab, someone says it adds a delay to your weapons when you switch them, i can see the minor delay. I just want to see if my rogue backstabbing for 1k+ more damage equals out the same or what. /shrug

yalp.org been down for awhile you can find a zip if you google it tho.

You can try JALP. I haven't played with it, but from looking at the screenshots, it at least looks similar. Link below.

JALP

For paladins, yalp has been double counting slay undeads for years, besides that it works well.