Search results

1. D

Gina TLP Raid Triggers

I recently started playing again on a TLP and have since purchased and tossed out the old computer. I dont seem to have an of the old gina triggers. Does anyone have a decent package?
  2. D

Bard PL no longer valid?

Greetings all, I took an extended break from the game and when I came back I wanted to PL a couple of new characters. So I fired up what I knew and it no longer works. Strat: make a lvl 2 bard, pull all of acrylia caverns, use PBAE song on bard, song hits all mobs. Add Damage Shields to the...
  3. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Additionally with bard mez, my bard will mez a target and then reacquire it, mez it and then start meleeing it. I have /autoassist off in game so I just try to deal with it, but it would be nice to fire and forget. Thanks
  4. D

Soe becoming daybreak Game company

oops, I lied, Ngreth is gone too :( Sky is falling
  5. D

Soe becoming daybreak Game company

Excited for Change!! I am actually excited for the change that is about to come. Let's face it, EQ has not been the same since PoP. During PoP new games came to the market and at the same time the game had a major revamp that blocked content for many many guilds trying to survive. Only the...
  6. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Greetings, I am having an issue with my bard on MQ2Bot. When I pull the bard always attacks a different target than the main tank. I am pulling with the tank and the bard always chooses the first mob in the extended target box. Additionally she will not mez unless there is 3 mobs in the...
  7. D

EQ Just Pushed a New Client

okies, thank you, got it working. I appreciate the understanding and the help. Adam
  8. D

ok, I downloaded that, dropped it in my eq directory, and it wont let me run eq without the launchpad. What am I supposed to do with the eqgame.exe? that being said, each time the launcher runs I get a new exe file.
  9. D

MMOLOADER says no updates found.
  10. D

Whats better than Fortress for xp?

Currently I am level 80, I can handle mobs in fortress ok. 3 is easy, 4 is kinda hard and 5 I either have to use leachcurse or Defelection. I get 27-30% xp per kill with potion in a group. I am looking for a little better xp. that I can handle relatively well. Any suggestions? D
  11. D

How do you Swarm pull?

Hey all I have an Sk that I am currently working on to be my main tank. I have approx 1500 aa currently, which are basically defense and leaching AA to lvl 80. I am interested in Swarm pulling. Currently I am unable to do it but I would like to head in that direction. There are no...
  12. D

What Gaming Laptop

Put a new HD in, clean install, no bs items, deleted things to make it a barebones instal. Everything improved 100%. Now, I need to get a new motherboard from dell to fix the power issue and everything should be good to go for a while. Thanks for the advice. I didnt realize that the HD could...
  13. D

What Gaming Laptop

I am in the navy and I travel a lot. Laptops are almost Key for me. Thanks, in taking the above advice. I bought a new HD for 40 bucks at BB and I will do a new install. The purchase around thanksgiving. Anything to save a buck
  14. D

What Gaming Laptop

The last laptop that I bought was a Dell M1730. That was 5 years ago. I remember being able to box 4 on the computer with no problem. That is still the laptop that I use now, but it is slow and there is something wrong with the motherboard because the battery will not charge, so I am sure...
  15. D

What Gaming Laptop

Well it seems that my XPS is done, as in Dun son. So I think that I need to purchase something new that will last a couple of years. I haven't bought a new computer in the last 5 years and I don't know what to get. I have always had real good luck with dells so I was thinking of dell or...
  16. D

Porting through PoK on Progression

htw, Does this mean that your characters will no longer Piggyzone through PoK? I had this happen to me, and I quickly stopped /zone xxx. Thank you for any clarification.
  17. D

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

I tried using the above macro last night on my monk to get a cloak. This will not kill the target, it continues to move through all of the abovelist of ph's and warps around the zone. Am I doing something wrong with this? Thanks
  18. D

Which server do YOU play on?

Na TWC last major run was prolly Demi-plane, we lost so many people to all the new games that came out in that era we never could kill anything else. I have been in TWC for nearly 9 years I am the oldest surviving member. WE never killed anything that we didnt do legit. Diamondmine
  19. D

Nostalgic EverQuest Pics

I knew boaraxe. Not sure where, but I wanna say Saryrn, could have been when I was on BB though.
  20. D

Basic assist macro

if this had some of Nils assist at mobs %hp then I guess you would need an .ini of that? I thought that I might be able to find the code for it, but I know nothing about coding and I just dont have knowledge of where to start. I would love to use this on my monk but I dont like to attack...