Bard PL no longer valid?

diamondmine

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I took an extended break from the game and when I came back I wanted to PL a couple of new characters. So I fired up what I knew and it no longer works.

Strat: make a lvl 2 bard, pull all of acrylia caverns, use PBAE song on bard, song hits all mobs. Add Damage Shields to the SK, Sit over and over. Bard + character being power leveled get experience.

Previously two pulls would get me to 48.

Now, the lvl 2 bard song does not hit. Did they change the resists to songs that will only hit certain levels?

any thoughts? I appreciate it.

They probably fixed the resists. I've pl'ed with a bard / wiz recently and the method works. Just have to be in the level range for stuff to land.

Ya you need to be within a lvl range. I used to Pl the same way and came back. I ended up getting it to work but you just have to find the right spots for your lvls.

Shouldn't do mobs that are above 10 levels higher than you, it will take forever to get spells to land and the experience is the same from a red con 4 levels higher than you, discounting ZEM values ofcourse. Stick with mobs 4-6 levels above your level.