Search results

1. G

WTB Krono $10

I am looking for 5-10 Krono @ $10 a piece. I will be willing to pay via Google Pay (preferred) or Venmo (less preferred). No paypal. Thanks!!!
  2. G

MQ2Bot on ROF2

I had MQ2Bot working on ROF2 client yesterday before a Windows reinstall. I am using the default ROF2 client and MMOBugs ROF2 client, but I cannot get MQ2bot to assist! I've made minimum changes to the configuration (added warp/autogroup) but I cannot figure it out! Anyone else having issues...
  3. G

ROF2 client

Does anyone know who "owns", or rather hosts, ROF2 Client? Since 2/25/2020, I have hosted ROF2 on my seedbox with the .torrent file included in the download from the TinyURL file. In the last 20~ days, I have a ratio of 71! I am not complaining, but I would like to expand the # of users...
  4. G

.Net Framework

I am receiving an error when trying to install MMOBugs latest executable. The installation is doing the .NET Framework 4.7.1 check, which I already have. The latest version of Windows 10 comes with .NET Framework 4.8, and attempts at installing an older version are blocked as I already have 4.8...
  5. G

MQ2TargetInfo bug

I am having trouble with MQ2TargetInfo. The /groupinfo show xyz command works, but the buttons rehide quickly. The button will blink onto the group window then disappear. The /groupinfo help command shows it as off even after turning it on. I've tried resetting, unloading and reloading, etc...
  6. G

Question SpawnMaster hunter file

Has anyone completed a SpawnMaster file for all hunter achievements in game? It would be amazing!
  7. G

MQ2EQBC server on NAS (Synology?)

Is there is any way to set up the MQ2EQBC server on a NAS, specifically Synology, so I don't have to launch it (well, it autolaunches, but don't have it on my taskbar) every time I play EQ?
  8. G

MQ2SpawnMaster

The current MQ2SpawnMaster ini I have (which I believe is autodownloaded) is two expansions old. Does anyone have one up to date including TDS and TBM?
  9. G

How to spot a member during patch day

I'm sure a lot of us have seen it before, but I thought about it all day after seeing it yesterday afternoon. I just happened to be browsing these forums yesterday when the banner at the top disappears on a page reload (the one that is present when MMOBugs is down). Our group is killing...
  10. G

Krono prices

I've noticed Krono have been selling for $12 when SOE sells them for $17.99. I'm not asking what it is, but is there an exploit with them? or does SOE offer a bulk purchase thing I don't see.
  11. G

2 inventory macros for bots (emulator server only)

Here is two macros I made to remove and give items to a bot. The first removes all items from a bot: |-----------------------------| Sub Main /echo Removing all items from your bot /say #bot inventory remove 1 /delay 1s /say #bot inventory remove 2 /delay 1s /say #bot inventory remove 3...
  12. G

MQ2 on live and Emu at same time

Is there a trick to getting MQ2 (MMObugs) to work on Emu and Live at the same time. I thought I read somewhere there was a way to do it, or it was being worked on. If I load both the Live and Emu version of MQ2, they start bugging on each other. Please let me know. I'd like to play Live on my...
  13. G

mq2size

Is MQ2Size broken? Doesn't seem to be working for me.
  14. G

Gank (Reachit)

I know it's still listed as high risk, but I'm curious about which part of Reachit is high risk. I'd like to try ganking the collectibles in RoF, but without knowing exactly how RoF does it, I don't know which part of reachit is high risk since there are multiple parts to it. From what I...
  15. G

mq2melee question

How do I disable mq2melee from turning on attack when i target a mob below a certain %? I cant find the setting :( I want to control attack myself. I can't turn it off in combat if I want to.
  16. G

MQ2AutoSkills question

Is there a setting I am missing to turn off the spam in the MQ window for Autoskills going off? It is spamming "MQ2AutoSkills::Activate -> ("Flying Kick") I really dont want it spamming the window and forcing other stuff off. I've read the wiki and searched and can find no answer either way.
  17. G

Click item repeatably

Can anyone create/show me to a small macro that all it does is click an item over and over, every time it is up. That's all I need it for, nothing more nothing less.
  18. G

whats causing my bags to do this?

Please see attachment. Recently whenever I use my open all bags key, the last 4 bag slots appear as in the window. If I open in any order, one at a time, the last 4 that I open appear like what's in the window. I use AYAUI and recently updated it, but this problem does not occur unless MMObugs...
  19. G

LF These monk holyshits

I'm looking for three simple holyshits. I'm just learning the whole MQ2melee thing and don't want anything fancy other than the three below going off each time they are up. Flying kick (already working via /melee) Stunning Kick (AA) Veilwalker's Synergy RK. II (Discipline) I searched and...
  20. G

MQ2AASpend downloading every day?

I am currently having to download mq2aaspend every day. Is it being updated every day or is there a bug?