Gank (Reachit)

Golem

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I know it's still listed as high risk, but I'm curious about which part of Reachit is high risk. I'd like to try ganking the collectibles in RoF, but without knowing exactly how RoF does it, I don't know which part of reachit is high risk since there are multiple parts to it. From what I understand, Sumcorpse and usemerch technically are small warps, is gank the same?

Anyone been using just the gank portion and had success?

to my understanding, gank warps you to the locations, picks up the item, and warps you back to your current location. warp is not safe.

to my understanding, gank warps you to the locations, picks up the item, and warps you back to your current location. warp is not safe.

That's exactly what I was afraid of, and is why I asked :)

Anyone out there tried recently, however?

So that would be a no? ;)

Gank does not warp you in the traditional sense. It tells the server you are next to the item, then picks it up, then tells server you are back at original position. Yes, I know, sounds the same, but the mechanics are different.

I do it all the time. *shrug*

htw

Gank

You use gank all the time htw?

That kind of information was what I was looking for :)

As per the usual, HTW is not liable for any suspensions or bans your account may or may not accumulate while using said plugin. ^_^

its-a-trap.gif

Is that in reference to my post? If it is, post - don't troll.

htw