LF These monk holyshits

Golem

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm looking for three simple holyshits. I'm just learning the whole MQ2melee thing and don't want anything fancy other than the three below going off each time they are up.

Flying kick (already working via /melee)
Stunning Kick (AA)
Veilwalker's Synergy RK. II (Discipline)

I searched and searched. I might be using the wrong keywords but I've tried "Mq2melee monk", "monk", "monk mq2melee", "monk holyshit", etc etc etc and I can't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it's just finding me the thread where it's already listed!

Two ways to do it

1.Use holyshit.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<100 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Veilwalker's Synergy Rk. III]}) /disc Veilwalker's Synergy Rk. III
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<100 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /alt activate 469

2.Use melee options itself.
/melee stunningkick=1
/melee synergy=1
/melee save

Btw, wiki can really helps alot on these aspect. Try this :
http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Melee

add that

flyingkick=1

some are happy w mq2melee settings other make holy flags out of em

difference is sometimes melee doesnt reuse as fast but I do believe HTW had mentioned ways of speeding em up (settings) sadly i dont recall that portion of mq2melee and reading not sure how it works , im ok w a 1 sec delay if that (my monk is already doing a crap ton of stuff) monk 1.5 mac.... :p

use this holy, bro!

holyshit1=/if (${Target.BuffDuration[Dreamwalker's Synergy Effect]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

Thank you all! I will try these.

The problem I was having with the /melee version was veilwalkers and stunning kick were not firing. I tried both of those commands.

I'll post how it goes. Thanks again!

Thank you all! I will try these.

The problem I was having with the /melee version was veilwalkers and stunning kick were not firing. I tried both of those commands.

I'll post how it goes. Thanks again!
Flying kick would fire - but the others wouldn't - if you don't have mq2cast loaded. You do have mq2cast loaded, as the wiki says, right?

htw

Flying kick would fire - but the others wouldn't - if you don't have mq2cast loaded. You do have mq2cast loaded, as the wiki says, right?

htw

/facepalm
I thought I loaded it. That was the problem. The holyshit's worked, but Ill just stick with the /melee version as it's easier to change, as long as Veilwalker's Rk II is being fired and not Dreamwalker's Synergy. Looks like it is from your post about it being added to the plugin, though.

Thanks all!

Okay I have a new question! Ill ask here instead of making a new thread.

melee autoattacking. I read a thread where its better to use the melee Z key to attack. however, I cannot turn off attack unless i hit escape.
/melee override=0
/melee melee=1

I read a thread to turn melee=off, but then the plugin stops firing aa/discs.

Solution?

from the wiki:

override=[on|off]
Normally, mq2melee will turn off attack if you change targets. Set this to off to change that behavior. Be aware that after killing a new target, it will swap back and continue killing the previous target.

melee=[on|off]
Turn Melee Mode On/Off.

and do you need to fire disc if attack isn't on? /ponder

from the wiki:

override=[on|off]
Normally, mq2melee will turn off attack if you change targets. Set this to off to change that behavior. Be aware that after killing a new target, it will swap back and continue killing the previous target.

melee=[on|off]
Turn Melee Mode On/Off.

and do you need to fire disc if attack isn't on? /ponder

I read the wiki. Attack stays on even if I attempt to turn it off by hitting Q (or Z as is the default for melee). Without melee=on, discs and AAs arent firing. I've tried mixing and matching the settings. I want it to run just like it normally would (attack stays on when switching targets, can turn attack on and off whenever I want, attack doesnt turn off with escape, etc).

I read the wiki. Attack stays on even if I attempt to turn it off by hitting Q (or Z as is the default for melee). Without melee=on, discs and AAs arent firing. I've tried mixing and matching the settings. I want it to run just like it normally would (attack stays on when switching targets, can turn attack on and off whenever I want, attack doesnt turn off with escape, etc).
To stop, make a hotkey that does: /melee reset

htw