Search results

1. M

Doors and if they are open

Edit: Write a macro to check the doors state but maybe the sliding doors in the guild hall don't typically show their Open state like normal doors? For some reason all of those sliders show as false with ${Switch.Open}.
  2. M

Any way to reconnect to channels?

Is there a way to send a command to reconnect to the universal chat server without, camping, zoning or /fading?
  3. M

Anyone else think RoF will be a piece of crap?

From just the feedback alone and the posts by people who are in beta (posting on non SOE boards of course), Rain of Fear seems like it was a sloppy rush job, with really no thought. Copy/Pasted AA's (No new ones), many critical ones even neglected, zone's like Kael and a few others just reused...
  4. M

Test Patch note

Lax already fixed WinEQ for the new test compile. Just a heads up for the sky is falling reports.
  5. M

Test Patch note

Word on the street is that it completely broke WinEQ, so if that's any sign of things to come, yeah.
  6. M

Test Patch note

I keep staring at this and think, I'm sure this will be interesting: *** Miscellaneous *** - Made several changes to the way EverQuest is compiled. Please keep an eye out for any strange behavior.
  7. M

What makes GTT and Gina Ok

I'm not questioning what makes MQ2 not ok, but frojm SoE's standpoint what makes programs like Gina and GTT ok? Here is what I'm thinking: Both read from log files and do not inject things into the client (or are they because they can send/extract triggers to EQ and do text overlays). They...
  8. M

Watching for Event with Single quote

I'm trying to watch for a tell and take the tell from the person and do stuff with it, but am having issues if the tell the send has a single quote in it. For example #Event EchoThis "#1# tells you, 'echothis #2#'" Sub Event_EchoThis(FullText, Sender, TheText) /echo ${Sender} said ${TheText}...
  9. M

64 bit support

It's not a 64 bit application. It's still 32 bit but if you are using 64 bit Windows than the change allows EQ to allocate more memory.
  10. M

InvSlot for the inspect window

Is there a way to call data from the inspect window using InvSlot? I've been using the window command... {Window[InspectWnd].Child[INSW_InvSlot5].Tooltip} But I need access to more of the data types that can be pulled by InvSlot and item. Example ${InvSlot[pack1].Item.Name} works...
  11. M

Any see a pattern here?

Thanks, I should have seen that. I was over thinking it. So the link string is constructed with: 3Animous^1870460^0^255^1320773462^'Hunter of The Library 3ToonName^AchievemntID^Dunno^Dunno^Epoch^'Ach Name
  12. M

Any see a pattern here?

I'm looking at some data in EQ achievement links, I think somehow these translate to time. Taking a look below with the time on the left and the string on the right does anyone see a pattern here? I see 07 in there which is today's day part of the date, but maybe I'm seeing things. The hour...
  13. M

Game on!

Servers back online. New EXE though.
  14. M

joy, another patch day 2/11

Might be because of the well event being broked? Although that sounds like something they could fix on the fly.
  15. M

Variables in Non-Slash Commands

Ok so... /declare ToonName local /varset ToonName Mrguy /tell ${ToonName} Hello Result: You tell Mrguy 'Hello' /declare ToonName local /varset ToonName Mrguy ;tell ${ToonName} Hello Result: Could not find player ${ToonName} Is there a way to send variables in a command to things that do...
  16. M

Trigger Event Top of the Hour

This is something I use, to make something happen at the top of every hour. I'm not sure it's the best way to go about it but here is what I do: | Figure out how many seconds until the next O'clock /varset HourTimer ${Math.Calc[3600-((${Time.Minute}*60)+${Time.Second})]}s | Timer Event...
  17. M

Question: How many rows are in a list?

Anyone know of a good way to get a count of how many rows are in a list of items in a window. For example how many rows there are in the guild roster list of people?
  18. M

Looking for Guild and Player Window Anywhere

Make new social Line one /windowstate LFGuildWnd Open Bind key to social Done