Question: How many rows are in a list?

Mponthepc

Big Gnobody
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good way to get a count of how many rows are in a list of items in a window. For example how many rows there are in the guild roster list of people?

Depends how your going about it. If your using the guild dump, Click Dump it will put it in a txt format.

Open the file with excel and it should spit it out what you need.

Anyone know of a good way to get a count of how many rows are in a list of items in a window. For example how many rows there are in the guild roster list of people?
${Window[GT_MemberPage].Child[GT_MemberList].Items}

The reason I answered the way I did was based on how he asked it. He said guild window (for example), but his question was generic - how to get the row count in a listwnd.

htw

Clearly htw is correct. Good job htw, that is how I would have done it too /nod

Disclaimer: I have no clue how to do that crap.

The reason I answered the way I did was based on how he asked it. He said guild window (for example), but his question was generic - how to get the row count in a listwnd.

htw

Exactly! Thank you!

htw

I wasn't saying your answer was wrong, I'm just giving another alternative by making a guess about what he intended to do with that information from what he provided.