Search results

1. H

Tracking Tranquil Blessings or MGB Status

Is there a way to determine if Tranquil Blessings or MGB is active? So I can determine positively if my next group buff will be a mass buff or not. If there is not a way currently, would it be possible to add something that can be used in a hud or macro to determine the status?
  2. H

MQ2AASpend (BadIndex & Focus Tab)

Is there an easy way to tell what AA's are having issue from the Bad Index number? should I be passing these along to get fixed or updated? Also, Has the plugin been updated for the new Focus Tab for casters?
  3. H

Plugin Idea: MQ2DaysLeft

I'd make it myself if I knew how. Create a plugin that will give you a warning that your running out of all access days. This way you don't forget to click a Krono. Maybe even have a setting that can be toggled to auto click a Krono if you have one. Thoughts?
  4. H

MQ2Rez - Issues

Issue 1: MQ2Rez is not saving the rez delay, and resetting to 0 when you camp. Issue 2: Plane of War raid, accepting rez will send you to respawn at bind instead of taking rez. I'm sure this is a function of the way the normal zone is setup to rez.
  5. H

MQ2TributeManager - Guild Tribute/Trophy

I just recently decided to give this plugin a try again and noticed something that is not working correct. I was controlling everything manually at first to test. /tribute on worked fine, Personal, Guild, and Guild Trophy all turned on just fine. /tribute off however is not working as intended...
  6. H

Question about MQ2Autoforage

Is there any way we can get the way MQ2AutoForage ini is setup to change? Currently, the ini information is stored in ServerName_CharName.ini. The way it identifies what to keep/destroy is grouped by zone and item. This means that every zone that has "Roots" will have an entry to keep/destroy...
  7. H

Check for Beneficial Buffs

Is there a way to check an NPC to see if it has a beneficial buff on it? So instead of using (${Target.Buff[insert buff name here].ID}) for each buff name, just check to see if any buff it has is a beneficial buff?
  8. H

Cooldown Timer

Is there any way to get the cooldown timer via TLO? I know I can get the combat state, but I want the actual timer, in seconds.
  9. H

TLO Request - MQ2AdvPath

Would it be possible to add a TLO to check and see if you have a specific path recorded. i.e.: /if (${AdvPath.Path[PathName]}) { /play PathName } Or if someone can tell me how to do it currently, that would be awesome.
  10. H

Server.CFG

I know you can have a .CFG file for a specific character on a server <server_character.cfg>, but is there any way the ability can be added to have a CFG specific to a server. I.E just <server.cfg>. This way anytime I log into, lets say Drinal, the cfg will do something for me, but not when I...
  11. H

SummonItem.mac v2.0

Someone had asked a little while back about a macro to repeatedly click an item, which gave me the idea to make a macro for summoning things from an item. This macro makes it easy! To use it:/mac SummonItem "In-Game Item Link" Quantity The "Item Link" must be wrapped in quotes. This may not...
  12. H

What does it summon?

Is there a way to find out the Item Name or Item ID of a summoned item, using information from the item that summons it? For example: If I want to summon 80 items from Clicky X, can I use information from Clicky X to determine what item it will summon, or do I need to input what the summoned...
  13. H

Wizard Group DPS Spell Lineup

I don't normally play a Wizard, so I need some help. I'm looking for the best nuke lineup to use for a 90 wizard and a 95 wizard in a group. I'm looking for maximum sustained DPS. Any suggestions?
  14. H

MQ2Autologin based on ISBoxer Character sets

I tried to search for it, but came up empty. I am going to start using two characters on the same account in different character sets with ISBoxer. Is there a way to make MQ2Autologin log in the correct character based on my ISBoxer character sets? My ini is currently setup using station names...
  15. H

MQ2MElee and Forage

When AutoForage was not working I started using MQ2Melee to forage for me in conjunction with MQ2Cursor. I have noticed that it will not stand you up to forage if you are sitting, it just continuously spams the forage button. Is this normal, or should it stand, forage, then sit back down.
  16. H

Ranger.mac Updated by HardOne

Here is an updated version of Nils Ranger.mac I've made a few changes over the years, so I'll try to list all the ones I can remember Removed the pull code, I never used itremoved buffbeg, never used itChanged the default snare to use AA versionModified the macro to use Ranger jolting Kicks...
  17. H

RaidUtil.mac / RaidUtil.inc

Here is a include file (also made into stand alone macro) to assist with specific raids. Currently only setup for the Breakneck raid in MMM, it will duck for you, and run around to avoid the AE's from Breakneck. This can be setup for pretty much any raid which you would use an Audio Trigger to...
  18. H

MQ2Emu Site

Found a new site for MacroQuest2 on Emu. Http://www.mq2emu.com