MQ2Rez - Issues

HardOne

Rawk On!
Reaction score
Issue 1: MQ2Rez is not saving the rez delay, and resetting to 0 when you camp.

Issue 2: Plane of War raid, accepting rez will send you to respawn at bind instead of taking rez. I'm sure this is a function of the way the normal zone is setup to rez.

Issue 1: MQ2Rez is not saving the rez delay, and resetting to 0 when you camp.

Issue 2: Plane of War raid, accepting rez will send you to respawn at bind instead of taking rez. I'm sure this is a function of the way the normal zone is setup to rez.
1) I just pushed and update, that should be fixed for you. Let me know.
2) What is the POW (Raid) Zone ID? I remember I had to put in a different listselect index for POW, so the one for Raid must need it too. So I can verify it on the code end, it would also be helpful if you could say what options are there, and which order so I can index it right.

Thanks.

htw

I'll update now and test it out.

Next time I'm in the raid zone, I'll get the ID, and the list order for rez. IIRC the list order is just like any other normal zone.

The ${Zone.ID} is 213 for the Plane of War: Raid Instance, short name powar_raid

The list is:
    1. Bind Location
    2. Ressurect

Default selected is Bind Location

The list is:
    1. Bind Location
    2. Ressurect

Default selected is Bind Location
Thanks man, I will get the behavior corrected. Does the delay work as intended now, or have you not had a chance to die and see? :D

htw

I always get to die.

Yes, the delay seem's to be working as intended now, Thanks!

In the Plane of War Raid, it still sends you to the wrong location on a rez.

In the Plane of War Raid, it still sends you to the wrong location on a rez.
Will check on it here shortly, might be my bad (i.e., forgetting to commit the change). I'll post after I check and/or update.

htw

Pushed means it auto updates upon login right? If so its still not workin. =)

It still isn't working correctly in the open zone (ie, non-raid).

There are two options on the rez window:

1. Resurrect
2. Narikor

It defaults to 2 as the highlighted option. This drops you in a different part of the zone. When you receive the rez you need to first select 1. Then it will rez you and leave you in your camp. Otherwise your rez will drop you in Narikor. Interestengly, if you do nothing, you end up in Narikor by default.

Thanks!

I wonder if the fix for the raid zone broke the normal zone again?

Previous to asking for this fix, it was working in the normal PoWar zone, and I know it has been working in the raid zone recently.

Well.. ok shit. Is the zone id different? If it is, I can make it pick option 1 in the non-raid easy enough.

htw

Zone ID is 213.

Hmm, same as raid. Surprise surprise.