Tracking Tranquil Blessings or MGB Status

HardOne

Rawk On!
Reaction score
Is there a way to determine if Tranquil Blessings or MGB is active? So I can determine positively if my next group buff will be a mass buff or not.

If there is not a way currently, would it be possible to add something that can be used in a hud or macro to determine the status?

There is no buff when you use them so highly doubt it.

True, but something has to be tracked client side, or server side to tell you that the next group spell will cost more mana.

I guess the trick would be to find it, then figure out if a tlo can be made. Beyond my capabilities.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet it's a server side thing.

this is what I do (tranq blessings) i rather save mgb for that rare occassion (never since i dont raid) that I would need an MGB during combat

Code:
downshit12=/if (!${Me.Buff[Benediction of Piety Rk. II].ID} && ${Spell[Benediction of Piety Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}>60) /multiline ; /casting "Tranquil Blessings" alt ; /timed 20 /casting "Unified Hand of Surety Rk. II" Gem12

figure its a freebie benefit to other folks that may be around me

If you are able to setup an event for casting of mgb / tranquil and an event for when it gets reset via some variables in a macro

I am unsure if there is a specific spell string that goes off when you successfully cast a spell via mgb/tranquil