Cooldown Timer

HardOne

Rawk On!
Reaction score
Is there any way to get the cooldown timer via TLO?

I know I can get the combat state, but I want the actual timer, in seconds.

you would have to use the window tooltip for that

It may actually be in CPLAYERWND (where Me.CombatState is grabbed from), would be interesting to see if that's true. I put it on todo list. :)

htw

you would have to use the window tooltip for that

Nothing I've tried has given me the timer, but I am using a Custom UI (Sparxx-COTF_v15.3). I see the timer on the player window after a fight though...

I've tried both of the following:
Code:
${Window[PlayerWindow].Child[Player_CombatTimerLabel].Tooltip}
${Window[PlayerWindow].Child[Player_CombatTimer].Tooltip}

The first one returns RestTimer no matter when I try it, and the second returns absolutely nothing.

${Window[PlayerWindow].Child[Player_CombatTimerLabel].Text}

When in doubt, just /window name and it shows you all the options. Got it on third try via trial and error.

Returns format as: mm:ss, so 00:16 for example

Returns blank if no timer currently running. So you can use .Length to verify there is one at all.

Thank's Pete, is was the .Text I was missing.

I just had a thought though... how does the G15 plugin get the OOC timer? from the UI, or from something else?

Thank's Pete, is was the .Text I was missing.

I just had a thought though... how does the G15 plugin get the OOC timer? from the UI, or from something else?
That particular plugin hurts my head to look at the source code because it is split up into like 20 different header and source files and uses #define blah 10123 so none of it is in plain English in the parts that would easily tell me. As far as I can tell, it uses the icons. I dont see a timer countdown, but i could be missing it. I am not nearly as proficient at reading c++ as these other guys. I can usually at least read the other source code though even if I can't write it from scratch but this one is like someones pet project with no notes.

This is something that could easily be turned into a TLO member for Character.
Unless Htw I already doing that I can add it.