Server.CFG

HardOne

Rawk On!
Reaction score
I know you can have a .CFG file for a specific character on a server <server_character.cfg>, but is there any way the ability can be added to have a CFG specific to a server. I.E just <server.cfg>.

This way anytime I log into, lets say Drinal, the cfg will do something for me, but not when I log into any other server.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'd use the feature if it was available.

-HardOne

I don't remember off the top of my head if there is a cfg file for logging into a particular server, however InGame.cfg will fit the bill for you.
For the commands that are specific to that certain server, Drinal for example,
should look like this
Code:
/if (${MacroQuest.Server.Find[Drinal]} ) /dosomething

from http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5913

Code:
autoexec.cfg - Executed on the first pulse (when you reach character select, or when you are in game) 
charselect.cfg - Executed when you reach character select 
zoned.cfg - Executed after you finish zoning, but right before the map-specific config is executed 
<server >_<character >.CFG - Executed when this character enters the world 
<mapshortname >.CFG - Executed when you zone into this zone 
<pluginname >-AutoExec.CFG - Executed when this plugin is loaded (after its initialization is complete)

well the copy past is stupid so its linked also

Last edited:
I think that will work.

Using InGame.cfg and MacroQuest.Server.Find will do exactly what I need. Didn't even think of that.

Thanks!

I don't remember off the top of my head if there is a cfg file for logging into a particular server, however InGame.cfg will fit the bill for you.
For the commands that are specific to that certain server, Drinal for example,
should look like this
Code:
/if (${MacroQuest.Server.Find[Drinal]} ) /dosomething

Last edited: