Search results

1. H

Project Loon

I found this to be interesting. Maybe soon the entire world will have internet access. Project Loon: The Technology - YouTube
  2. H

Anyone veteran that is quitting soon...

find some crafting recipe that sells for a few coppers more than it costs to buy the mats? doubtful, think most of those have been patched out
  3. H

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

with the new ornamentation quests i assumed there are some mages interested in having their 1.0...
  4. H

Mq2Bzsrch question

it was only 2 patches ago that this was added - you haven't been missing out on it for 12 years :)
  5. H

What I'm saying is I updated it, and it should include the correct mobs now. I spawned Quil and killed his placeholders for about 50 spawns or so, sure it's possible in those 50 spawns there's a certain mob that never showed up... but this should be pretty accurate. If anyone spawns Quil and...
  6. H

Sorry for the hassle folks. The guide should be fixed to include all the correct placeholders.
  7. H

Couple unrelated questions

1. How do I send a command to my healer through EQBC to target my pet (since its name changes every time)? I know for me it's just /bct HealerName //tar MyName, but if I want to have a macro for it to target my pet I have to change it every time I summon a new pet (I really don't want to spend...
  8. H

Group Tasks

manually targeted the npc on 3 toons /bcaa //hail still works for me, all 3 toons got 3 rewards
  9. H

Unable to break /stick without typing /stick off

Hello everyone, With the latest compile, I'm no longer able to manually unstick a character by pressing, for example, the S button to attempt to manually walk backwards. With the old compile, If I intervened manually trying to move the character, the stick would break (which is what I want to...
  10. H

Cut or uncut?

the cut vs. uncut discussion is akin in today's society to the shaved vs. unshaved discussion for women.. it's a preference thing from an evolutionary standpoint, the foreskin on the penis was once necessary to protect it from being hurt in a hunter-gatherer environment, but since it is now...
  11. H

GM's reading group chats

Just letting you know that is it in their right to do so, should they choose to do it. Quoted from the EULA: I used to run ISXVG in Vanguard and had a GM quote /tells as part of his evidence against me in the warning email when I questioned him about why I got a warn. At the time I was...
  12. H

MMOBugs Subscription Changes

that's what the subscription fee is for imo
  13. H

I made the list by isolating Quillmane and killing his respawning placeholder for about 10 quillmane spawns. I suppose it IS possible that, by chance, I never saw one of his possible PH mobs. It seems unlikely - if you find another Quillmane guide that lists additional possible PH's let me know...
  14. H

Collection Achievements

so far i've only completed ground spawn collects.. the ones that drop from mobs are pretty rare (1/10 - 1/20, can drop dupes) the ground spawns, they're pretty easy, most can be gathered while invis... zones like breeding grounds have see invis AND some see through shroud of stealth, so those...
  15. H

Collection Achievements

9 AA per collection + the aug reward from completing 100% of the collections + 2-3 pieces of req.92 rec.95 jewelry totals to be around 500aa in the end, and 75% of them are groundspawns
  16. H

Best places to decap?

Cleric shining rampart / shining armor - 8.5min buff that procs 2.5k heals and stuns mobs that hit.. throw that on a zerker and let the zerker swarm. Cleric/zerk combo can outswarm an sk any day of the week. Works well on SK too, since the sk can get crit heals with it, zerker can't (since the...
  17. H

Guide to Quillmane spawning/farming This might seem simpleton to some, as this really just does what trackers can do without MQ; however, the process is much simpler and more accurate with MQ2Map. Requirements: MQ2Map Process: 1. Zone into South Karana, type /tar Quillmane. When you see that...
  18. H

How safe is mq2melee?

Roger that, thanks again.
  19. H

How safe is mq2melee?

So MQ2MoveUtils is bad? I'm struggling with the definition of "active" hacks I guess, because something that automatically activates abilities (like mq2melee and mq2cast) seems pretty active to me. Trying to feel my way through this. Thanks again to everyone for the answers. The only active...