Best places to decap?

Aquaplex

Reaction score
Got a 100 zerker with like 4k aa's, what are some good spots to decapitate power level these days? I'm thinking same spots as ranger headshot? Since mq is down, was thinking of doing some quick power leveling with my zerker.

I used to use Beza/Zeka with my zerker at 90/95, not sure how they would work now..

feerrott and unlike rangers u arent limited to lizards

everything in the zone is fair game

if u want the hot zone bonus do open zone

if u want ALL the mobs to yourself and dont care about bonus instance

feerrott and unlike rangers u arent limited to lizards

everything in the zone is fair game

if u want the hot zone bonus do open zone

if u want ALL the mobs to yourself and dont care about bonus instance

uhhhh wish i knew this before i deleted my 90/1800 zerker that was a relic of HOTT.

call soe say oops

btw u need max ranks in decap (at 95)

same as rangers they arent headshotting there at 90 either

Sk with zerker might be good combo. Pop sk 2.0, let the zerker do the work.

SK's do their swarm damage and selfhealing via epic/MC+riposte and stay alive via getting kill shot to pop/refresh MC... how on earth does someone else getting the kill shot on a mob (thus stealing MC chance) help an sk swarm? /boggle.

SK's do their swarm damage and selfhealing via epic/MC+riposte and stay alive via getting kill shot to pop/refresh MC... how on earth does someone else getting the kill shot on a mob (thus stealing MC chance) help an sk swarm? /boggle.

I don't think you read what he said. Pull mobs on zerker, tank mobs on zerker, let zerker do all the work...only use SK for 2.0 click.

I don't think you read what he said. Pull mobs on zerker, tank mobs on zerker, let zerker do all the work...only use SK for 2.0 click.

Doh! didnt think of that..... okay that would work... mumblegrumbleskneeddecapitateaswelmumblegrumblehumph

Yep that is what I meant. Thanks Z.

Cleric shining rampart / shining armor - 8.5min buff that procs 2.5k heals and stuns mobs that hit.. throw that on a zerker and let the zerker swarm.

Cleric/zerk combo can outswarm an sk any day of the week.

Works well on SK too, since the sk can get crit heals with it, zerker can't (since the proc counts as the person with the buff casting it, and zerks have no crit spell AA)

Last edited: