Search results

1. Darkon

dye combine macro

I am trying to create a dye making macro to do the combine to for the extract and resin in the jar. been trying to get AI help and its not quite getting it and I obviously dont get it. /declare JarCount int local 0 /declare CombineCount int local 0 /declare Items string outer "Item1 Item2...
  2. Darkon

mq2 autologin plugin use

I run windows 11 and have each eq session in a different desktop. not sure if autologin will load to a specific desktop. I know I used to be able to kind of do that within isboxer. anybody able to give pointers on loading into different desktops in win11?
  3. Darkon

HACKED AGAIN?

so I logged in this morning and when I moused up I saw this and HUH?
  4. Darkon

SOE Weekend bitz

Don't miss the SOE Weekend Blitz half price sale! Get half price on every Station Cash item in-game! Hurry because this is a limited time event! It ends on Monday June 18, 2012*
  5. Darkon

3-16-2112 patch notes

March 16, 2012 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Begin the Hero's Journey! --- All players are now given a Tome of the Hero's Journey which will guide them with suggested tasks to complete along their journey from 1 to 85. Many of these tasks have been revamped and rebalanced. --- A...
  6. Darkon

patch day feb 8th

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 3:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  7. Darkon

patch INC

All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 3:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  8. Darkon

mq2events undocumented feature

I am having an issue with mq2events. I am using events to do a switchchar to do taskadds [ladlts] Trigger=#1#tells channel:1, 'alts' Command=/multiline ; /dismount ; /endmacro ; /timed 10 /bob that works just fine toon swaps as expected. but when I go to swap back using [mainsp]...
  9. Darkon

MQ2targets Tag on to spawntracker.

hey HTW any chance you could add the same exact match feature to mq2targerts? it has the same behavior as spawmtracker AKA in Kurns Tower Bite also shows all cenobites in the zone as well
  10. Darkon

Mage pet Kit Macro

here is a real basic macro for shooting a pet kit to somebody with the new weapons etc |---------------------------------| | Pet Kit macro | | | | | | Darkon 10-31-10 |...
  11. Darkon

Problem with mq2autoaccepttrades plugin

been having some problems with this plugin as of late. if I try and trade filling all 8 slots with items (doesnt matter the amount of stackable items) 1 stackable item per slot in 8 slots will cause the trade to fail. - [2010/04/26 22:50:40] ==================== - [2010/04/26 22:50:40]...
  12. Darkon

Help with MQ2Cast

for the most part MQ2cast is great especially with clickies and AAs as well as alt abilities. I am trying to create a macro I can run on rez to hit all the clickie buffs as well as spell buffs. the clickies and AAS work fine Spells on the other hand are really hit and miss on weather or not they...
  13. Darkon

Kessdona the Enlightened D3 group

tried D3 tonight and got to Kess with Mage Cleric Chanter SK and Shaman. the rub there in lies with trying to find the right protector. was told to look for a protector with a different level but they are all lvl 72. was told to look for an aura and I couldn't see any difference in any of them...
  14. Darkon

how to bypass UAC for spacific programs

found this lil tidbit on how to bypass the UAC for programs so you can leave UAC on and not get prompted every time you launch a program. How To
  15. Darkon

Help with mq2melee (trying to get this to back pets off on enrage)

I have read the wiki and as far as I understand mq2melee should back my pets off during enrage. That is not happening. Melee is loaded it responds to commands I.E can /melee save and /melee load and get the expected replies in the MQ window. here is my ini any help would be appreciated...
  16. Darkon

anybody have UF updates for MQ2targets

Just wondering if anybody had an updated INI for MQ2targets they would share.
  17. Darkon

Help with MQ2Cursor

I am trying to setup and use MQ2 cursor. the problem I am having is that it wont add items to the INI to destroy. it adds items to keep just fine. /cursor rem(ove)|del(ete) id Remove ID or (Item on Cursor). soes not work for me have tried /cursor rem /cursor remove /cursor del /cursor...
  18. Darkon

Issue with plugin (MQ2Autoaccepttrades)

there seems to be an issue with item cont VS available bag slots. was trying to trade today had about 41 open bag slots tried to trade a few stacks of items and it refused the trade saying I only had 41 slots open. the nag slots required would have been 8 since that's all that can be traded at...
  19. Darkon

Sony Online Entertainment lays off 41 full-time workers

Hrm Interisting wonder how many GMs or real customer service folks got the AXE. article here
  20. Darkon

OOT and the enchanter 1.5

has anybody done this recently? I have been trying to get this piece for the last 3 days and it never spawns. have had a toon camped there on the spot mentioned at Allas and there are no other ground spawns in that area. I have found a couple other ground spawns but they are not the right item.