HACKED AGAIN?

Darkon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
so I logged in this morning and when I moused up I saw this and HUH?

Attachments

• mmoBUGS.jpg
    mmoBUGS.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 146
Did you win the ipad??

I'll have a look through our files.

Edit: I couldn't see anything suspect on our side. Due to last hack we had our admin files locked down pretty tight. Anyone else getting this?

i couldn't reproduce it, i asked on irc as well. I am a bit out of it due to medication

Not me but then again, I don't see any ads I don't white list. And the only ones I have on my white list are the ones Stoneface has here.

I have seen very similar sort of things and it's actually an end user issue where the browser has been hijacked, not the site in question.

I agree with Yoda. Only time I have seen that, Hijack this on the user cleared it up.

yea its strange its on and off have run 3 different full scans on my system Malware bytes, windows and Norton and nothing found either. haven't seen it on other sites either so dunno Ill keep checking my shit as well thanks Rob and Fry for looking.

yea its strange its on and off have run 3 different full scans on my system Malware bytes, windows and Norton and nothing found either. haven't seen it on other sites either so dunno Ill keep checking my shit as well thanks Rob and Fry for looking.

Check your browser's extensions