SOE Weekend bitz

Darkon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Don't miss the SOE Weekend Blitz half price sale!

Get half price on every Station Cash item in-game!

Hurry because this is a limited time event! It ends on Monday June 18, 2012*

Well the bitch about this is the timing. They took subs out of the marketplace, then put them back for a limited time. So everyone, like myself, wanting the subs just dumped all there station cash into them. Second, they have been pushing their big bag sale all month, highlighting the fact that it ends June 16th.

NOW they announce half off in the marketplace. Which is nice, it just seems like they always think up new and exciting ways to give there customers buyer's remorse. Doesn't seem to be the most endearing business practice.

NOW they announce half off in the marketplace. Which is nice, it just seems like they always think up new and exciting ways to give there customers buyer's remorse. Doesn't seem to be the most endearing business practice.

SOE really has no idea what they are doing.

Something's off.

It's currently 2:19am PDT and nothing in the marketplace EXCEPT non-recurring subs is marked down. Is anyone else seeing this?

Yeah I'm seeing that too. Amazing, their marketing strategies. LOL

Well finally working, but they have taken the Bags out... Fucking lame.

LoL, SOE are geniuses. Now all of you have the urge to drop another $20 per account for 3month subs. Roflmao xD!

Well finally working, but they have taken the Bags out... Fucking lame.

Man, that IS lame. They're renegging on their promise to offer the bags through today. Heck, they were up and listed as through Monday this morning. Just not discounted.

I would have bought some anyway just to burn thru my quadruple-SC balance. I guess now I'll just extend my subs even further. I'll be playing EQ in my Depends!

I wonder if nursing homes have Internet connections? ;)

Hrmmmm depends and HS internet what could be better! and somebody to change the depends!

jesus christ, hope u got some loot cards that u could resell

I am torn between thinking that SOE is completely clueless regarding customer relations (which has cost them - there are games I passed on specifically because they were SOE, and suspect others have done so as well), or thinking that this is some sort of sophisticated, perverse psychology experiment to see how much abuse players will put up with - I find it hard to believe that a company is this clueless about customer relations.

Quite smart of them, they made everyone dump all their SC into buying bags and membership. Now you are forced to buy even more SC if you want anything else P:

They must have done really well this past week, cause I see over ~15000 order #'s from my previous order # of last week (assuming the order #'s increment by 1+).

Downside is eventually customers will catch on.

If you placed a order last week, check that order #, and then check one if you placed one today. I am just assuming their order numbers increment by 1. Big assumption, but seems kinda reasonable if you have placed order's back to back within seconds of each other, seems to increment by 1.