OOT and the enchanter 1.5

Darkon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
has anybody done this recently? I have been trying to get this piece for the last 3 days and it never spawns. have had a toon camped there on the spot mentioned at Allas and there are no other ground spawns in that area. I have found a couple other ground spawns but they are not the right item.

has anybody done this recently? I have been trying to get this piece for the last 3 days and it never spawns. have had a toon camped there on the spot mentioned at Allas and there are no other ground spawns in that area. I have found a couple other ground spawns but they are not the right item.
What loc you looking for it at? I assume you mean the page?

htw

What loc you looking for it at? I assume you mean the page?

htw

I am looking at +945, +7860, -232 (between three sirens). nothing there and has been noting there for a while like I said have waited there for an hour or so and tried logging in at different times. with no luck and have found a couple other Ground spawns for other quests (using the map and gank) but no cryptic page top be found I did get the Cazic Thule page it was where is was supposed to be.

I am looking at +945, +7860, -232 (between three sirens). nothing there and has been noting there for a while like I said have waited there for an hour or so and tried logging in at different times. with no luck and have found a couple other Ground spawns for other quests (using the map and gank) but no cryptic page top be found I did get the Cazic Thule page it was where is was supposed to be.
Try: +554, +9272

htw

OK I did manage to get the page at the location listed on Allas. what I found today was there were 2 other mobs that spawn there (the Sirens depop) and a DE and Ogre (Brawn) spawn there and Brawn picks up the page. so allas is correct but needs an update on the other pops. Thanks HTW for at least offering a suggestion.